wrestlingdude

Daily schedule for Worlds in Serbia??

Now that we know what days the wrestling is---can anybody shed some light on who is selling the tickets??  I have seen one link on the UWW site that says you have to buy a hotel through

their system to be able to buy tickets to the event??

This is extra weird

https://wrestlebelgrade.com/

Please, bare in mind that tickets will not be for sale without the guest packages

They want to do some all inclusive packaging here and force you into hotels, etc.
I booked an Airbnb already, because the whole family is going.

There needs to be a workaround.

7CVhh8W.png

P.S. guys, 'bear in mind'
P.P.S. Note the stellar web design here...

5 hours ago, wrestlingdude said:

So how do you get tickets if you don't do their hotel package?

That is very good question! I e-mailed to the guest@wrestlebelgrade.com about the tickets and they reply to me that "Sorry to say this but we do not sell tickets outside of the packages". 

1 hour ago, FreestyleWrestler said:

That is very good question! I e-mailed to the guest@wrestlebelgrade.com about the tickets and they reply to me that "Sorry to say this but we do not sell tickets outside of the packages". 

So if you happened to live in Belgrade and wanted to attend they make you get a hotel room? That is insane. Aren’t these things often pretty sparsely attended to begin with? I get the desire to offer attractive packages but not selling tickets standalone makes no sense. 

5 minutes ago, Red95 said:

So if you happened to live in Belgrade and wanted to attend they make you get a hotel room? That is insane. Aren’t these things often pretty sparsely attended to begin with? I get the desire to offer attractive packages but not selling tickets standalone makes no sense. 

Belgrade Black Market, baby!

10 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

For the hypothetical family of 6, with 2 days of competition, at the cheapest entry point, that's 1200 Euros for tickets with hotel rooms they don't need or want...

I don't believe I would take the family of six to Serbia... : ) Even hypothetically. 

I contacted the Accommodation Manager fro the Senior World Wrestling Championships and she confirmed what the previous gentleman said-----i.e. that no tickets will be sold outside of

the package deals that Belgrade is offering.   USA Wrestling did not respond to any of my emails asking about ticketing.

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

This will be their 5th international wrestling trip.

Have you all been to a world championship before?  How are the tickets usually sold?

They are definitely not selling 18000+ seats.  Fly by the seat of your pants and buy them at the door!!