Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Why isn't Ruth wrestling in WTT's?

Same with Q at 211? I think he can be our Olympic hopefull at this weight in 2016.

From looking at Nico's twitter account, the first tweet on the page was one from Quentin Wright. His wife just gave birth yesterday, so I think he has a good excuse for not being there this weekend.

Congrats to Quentin and his wife.

originally DT said he would focus on university worlds too. both nico and ruth have had limited freestyle matches in the last few years. i would have thought the mat time would have been good for them a few weeks out from worlds. (not to hijack the thread, but take notice that you wins worlds not world. just like you win states not state. even though it is singular it is contracting world championships and state championships)

do you win world or worlds? you win a world championship. then continue to say i won worlds. he won an NCAA title; he won NCAAs, he won a district title; he won districts, he won a regional title; he won regionals, he won a state title; he won states.

do you win world or worlds? you win a world championship. then continue to say i won worlds. he won an NCAA title; he won NCAAs, he won a district title; he won districts, he won a regional title; he won regionals, he won a state title; he won states.

In Wisconsin, you say "I won State."

originally DT said he would focus on university worlds too. both nico and ruth have had limited freestyle matches in the last few years. i would have thought the mat time would have been good for them a few weeks out from worlds. (not to hijack the thread, but take notice that you wins worlds not world. just like you win states not state. even though it is singular it is contracting world championships and state championships)

Not that it matters much, but DT never said he would focus on University Worlds and NOT the World Team Trials like Nico and Ruth are doing. His plan has always been for both, not sure if that changes after he made the National Team but I don't see why it would.