7 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

this guy defenitely sounds like he is ready to wrestle, you bunch of wet goofy chicken nugget weirdos.

He was in Maryland 2 days prior.  He won't show.

16 hours ago, nhs67 said:

In the weights where there is someone sitting out to Final X already, the finals are a one-off, winner takes all match.

That's not what the rules say (typo below is on the website): https://www.usawmembership.com/usaw_events/2200157702?section=event_rules

"In weight classes where the is an athlete sitting out, all finals will be best 2 out of 3 to determine Final X finalist.   

In weight classes where there is no athlete sitting out to Final X both winners of the semifinals will advance to Final X."

4 minutes ago, IronChef said:

That's not what the rules say (typo below is on the website): https://www.usawmembership.com/usaw_events/2200157702?section=event_rules

"In weight classes where the is an athlete sitting out, all finals will be best 2 out of 3 to determine Final X finalist.   

In weight classes where there is no athlete sitting out to Final X both winners of the semifinals will advance to Final X."

Already corrected myself with the same exact link above, brada.  Conceded I wad wrong about 5 minutes after I posted it...

Edited by nhs67

20 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Correct.  Some sort of medieval plague-like psoriasis eczema.

Oh, is that the one where he showed a picture of the skin thing where he had long hair but his head was shaved at the time?

39 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Correct.  Some sort of medieval plague-like psoriasis eczema.

Nah call him out the same way he did Taylor. PD3 had red skin syndrome as a reaction to topical steroid withdrawal. My guess is a bad batch of testosterone purchased directly off Amazon because he's not the brightest and since he's currently homeless due to not winning 2019 worlds or 2020ne Olympics, he can't afford the good stuff.

43 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Nah call him out the same way he did Taylor. PD3 had red skin syndrome as a reaction to topical steroid withdrawal. My guess is a bad batch of testosterone purchased directly off Amazon because he's not the brightest and since he's currently homeless due to not winning 2019 worlds or 2020ne Olympics, he can't afford the good stuff.

Did you come up with that? I like it.

I feel like part of the reason he won’t show is because I doubt he can make 86.

But I also feel like he’d have a decent shot at winning 92 if he was actually in shape

Edited by 1032004

Here are my predictions  based on who is currently registered (Onsite Registration closes Friday, May 20th at 6:00pm CT.):

WTT challenge winners             Final X winner

50 Lampe                                    Hildebrandt
53 Parrish/Gross                       Parrish      <-- most biased call
55 Winchester                           Burkert      <-- toughest call
57 Guerin                                    Maroulis
59 Estrella/Nette                       Nette
62 Kilty                                        Miracle
65 Bruntil                                    Molinari
68 Piearcy                                  Mensah-Stock
72 Elor/Grote                             Elor       <-- easiest call
76 Makoyed/Guilford               Guilford

Notable absences:
Fearnside @ 53s
Blades and Welker at 76s

Notable returns:
Nette @59s

Dark horse:
Estrella at 59s

20 hours ago, rpm002 said:

57 Vito cruises

61 How did Mendez get the 4, when he lost to #6 and hasn't faced any of the top 5?  Gross will beat him in a 5 over 4 "upset. The last 2 WTTs that Nico was healthy, he ran into Graff (each winning once)  I'll say they do again and it will go 3 matches

65 The 8/9 winner upsets Maple.  Yianni and Lee will advance to Final X

70 Oliver and Zain advance to Final X

74 Nolf cruises

79 Dieringer over the Starocci/Marsteller winner

86 No upsets here.... Hall/Zahid get to the best of 3 and will go 3 matches

92 Jackson pulls it out

97 Macchiavello over Moore

125 Gwiz vs Zilmer, I think, although if Bradley beat Zilmer, I wouldn't be stunned. 

To go further, here are my Final X predictions (although they are less interesting/crazy):

Gilman

Fix

Yianni

Oliver

Dake (Nolf might take a match)

Burroughs (tough call though... I fully expect 3 epic matches)

Taylor

Cox

Snyder

Gwiz

To go further, here are my Final X predictions (although they are less interesting/crazy):
Gilman
Fix
Yianni
Oliver
Dake (Nolf might take a match)
Burroughs (tough call though... I fully expect 3 epic matches)
Taylor
Cox
Snyder
Gwiz

Lets see .
Yeah Gilly, Fix
not sure on Yainni but definitely the pick ,
no idea on 70kg good guess
I too think Nolf May do something strange and wrestle Dake close (despite the last result )
JB all day, but easily, why are you thinking 3 matches ?
I think Taylor drops one to Zahid not sure about Hall, but Ultimately wins .
Cox/Snyder should win in 2
No idea at Heavy but I may go Zilmer

42 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Lets see .
Yeah Gilly, Fix
I too think Nolf May do something strange and wrestle Dake close (despite the last result )

Good pick at heavy.  Loss to Dhesi, who is Canadian for gawd's sake, can't be good 

WTT Finalist WTT Winner Final X Winner  
57 Camacho Vito Gilman Vito should cruise relatively speaking but Gilman's best competition is at 61 or recovering from surgery.
61 Gross Graff Fix Wide open WTT, slim chance Final X.
65 Lee   McKenna I think the semi winner of Yianni/McKenna wins Final X. Maybe McKenna finally breaks through?
70 Deakin   Zain Deakin/Zain will be a great series if we can see it happen. My heart says Deakin, but my mind says Zain
74 Gantt Nolf Dake Dake dangles Nolf's soul in front of live television and crushes it. Again.
79 Starocci Ringer JB It really feels like Starocci is taking The Leapbut give me the proven Ringer.
86 Hidlay Zahid Taylor Taylor > Zahid > the field. Hoping for an air guitar or butt slap at Final X.
92 Trumble Jackson Cox There may be some fun sequences/matches, but snoozer weight this whole season. Cox 2-0.
97 Mike Mach Moore Snyder Moore just can't catch a fair shake. Cox, the Conel heater, Bo, Covid, Cox again, now Snyder. 
125 Walz   Gwiz No Kerk or Parris to keep Gwiz honest.
Edited by bnwtwg
formatting broke the scrollbar

2 hours ago, spladle08 said:

Lets see .
Yeah Gilly, Fix

It is more likely Zahid doesn't score a takedown on DT in two matches than Zahid wins one.

Did you see Zahid's PanAm finals?  You think that Zahid takes a match?

1 hour ago, bnwtwg said:
  WTT Finalist WTT Winner Final X Winner  
57 Camacho Vito Gilman Vito should cruise relatively speaking but Gilman's best competition is at 61 or recovering from surgery.
61 Gross Graff Fix Wide open WTT, slim chance Final X.
65 Lee   McKenna I think the semi winner of Yianni/McKenna wins Final X. Maybe McKenna finally breaks through?
70 Deakin   Zain Deakin/Zain will be a great series if we can see it happen. My heart says Deakin, but my mind says Zain
74 Gantt Nolf Dake Dake dangles Nolf's soul in front of live television and crushes it. Again.
79 Starocci Ringer JB It really feels like Starocci is taking The Leapbut give me the proven Ringer.
86 Hidlay Zahid Taylor Taylor > Zahid > the field. Hoping for an air guitar or butt slap at Final X.
92 Trumble Jackson Cox There may be some fun sequences/matches, but snoozer weight this whole season. Cox 2-0.
97 Mike Mach Moore Snyder Moore just can't catch a fair shake. Cox, the Conel heater, Bo, Covid, Cox again, now Snyder. 
125 Walz   Gwiz No Kerk or Parris to keep Gwiz honest.

Honestly I wish Moore would go the Zillmer route.

It is more likely Zahid doesn't score a takedown on DT in two matches than Zahid wins one.

Did you see Zahid's PanAm finals?  You think that Zahid takes a match?

I mentioned that when it (pan ams) happened .... I was like wtf Zahid? making me eat every positive word I've ever said about you.

Zahid is just a takedown master when he's on and I think that's where DT is vulnerable (I wouldn't say Zahid has been "on" much lately).... That said ...

I no longer think he can win 2 matches and kind of doubt he wins 1, but I'm hoping it's a clash of styles and he shows out . .... All that said ....

Won't be surprised if he lays an egg in the challenge tournament and doesn't even make it to DT... Plenty of capable guys (that he's clearly better than ) plenty of opportunities to pull a Zahid .