Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
1032004

Derek Fix

Recommended Posts

Come on guys, there's nothing fishy at all about Calavitta.  Totally normal that he's connected to both Dillashaw and Penn State.  Especially considering he's located so conveniently for the Nittany Lions, just a stones throw away in... Southern California.  And there's most certainly nothing suspicious about Taylor's abnormally fast body transformation and subsequent domination at 86kg.  Remember, DT didn't even know what a weight room was in college.  

Find a new slant!

Surprised this thread hasn't been deleted or locked yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Come on guys, there's nothing fishy at all about Calavitta.  Totally normal that he's connected to both Dillashaw and Penn State.  Especially considering he's located so conveniently for the Nittany Lions, just a stones throw away in... Southern California.  And there's most certainly nothing suspicious about Taylor's abnormally fast body transformation and subsequent domination at 86kg.  Remember, DT didn't even know what a weight room was in college.  

Find a new slant!

Surprised this thread hasn't been deleted or locked yet.  

Its magic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

associating with that guy is indeed smoke. i'm just saying that i don't buy it personally. based on personal experience lifting and being around people who went through similar transformations without PED's, i don't think he used them. but obviously, i don't know for sure. guys with big frames can put on a lot of muscle in a short time. and he was cutting an enormous amount of weight to make 74 kg. 

Fair enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

associating with that guy is indeed smoke. i'm just saying that i don't buy it personally. based on personal experience lifting and being around people who went through similar transformations without PED's, i don't think he used them. but obviously, i don't know for sure. guys with big frames can put on a lot of muscle in a short time. and he was cutting an enormous amount of weight to make 74 kg. 

Fair enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

PD3 absolutely does not have the classic build of a steroid user.  He has proportionate delts and traps.  Kyle Snyder as well.  Others?  There is no actual proof but the thought definitely creeps in.   

EPO doesn't do what you think it does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s sad to see people in here accusing DT with zero evidence. All of these trainers who train MMA guys will be associated in some way with steroids-that sport is a cesspool filled with dopers. Having the same trainer doesn’t mean DT is doping. The guy won’t even put a vaccine into his body that has gone through as much testing/study as almost anything in history. There’s zero chance he’s injecting himself with untested/unsafe steroids (same goes for Dake).

 

Edited by Billyhoyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

It’s sad to see people in here accusing DT with zero evidence. All of these trainers who train MMA guys will be associated in some way with steroids-that sport is a cesspool filled with dopers. Having the same trainer doesn’t mean DT is doping. The guy won’t even put a vaccine into his body that has gone through as much testing/study as almost anything in history. There’s zero chance he’s injecting himself with untested/unsafe steroids (same goes for Dake).

 

MMA is indeed a cesspool of dopers.  No shortage in wrestling either. 

Without making a  comment on David Taylor's business associates, the last part could have been lifted straight out of the Lance Armstrong playbook of denial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

MMA is indeed a cesspool of dopers.  No shortage in wrestling either. 

Without making a  comment on David Taylor's business associates, the last part could have been lifted straight out of the Lance Armstrong playbook of denial.

Obe Blanc, Daton Fix..Who else from the U.S. of note has recently been caught?   Armstrong was part of an entire team of dopers-everyone had tested positive or been caught except him (until he as eventually caught).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

Obe Blanc, Daton Fix..Who else from the U.S. of note has recently been caught?   Armstrong was part of an entire team of dopers-everyone had tested positive or been caught except him (until he as eventually caught).  

Don’t have to be American to be a wrestling doper.  I share your opinion.   DT should not be accused of doping without hard evidence.  No comment on his training team’s reputation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

It’s sad to see people in here accusing DT with zero evidence. All of these trainers who train MMA guys will be associated in some way with steroids-that sport is a cesspool filled with dopers. Having the same trainer doesn’t mean DT is doping. The guy won’t even put a vaccine into his body that has gone through as much testing/study as almost anything in history. There’s zero chance he’s injecting himself with untested/unsafe steroids (same goes for Dake).

 

What evidence do you expect there to be? Lance Armstrong, Marion Jones, Victor Conte's clients - these are people who used for years and passed every test.

All we really have is circumstantial evidence - the trainers/nutritionists the athletes choose to work with and the body transformations they undergo. Historically, those seem to be pretty good indicators of who the users are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

Obe Blanc, Daton Fix..Who else from the U.S. of note has recently been caught?   Armstrong was part of an entire team of dopers-everyone had tested positive or been caught except him (until he as eventually caught).  

Jordan Oliver. 
 

All three wrestled for Oklahoma State under John Smith. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2022 at 9:35 AM, Fletcher said:

What evidence do you expect there to be? Lance Armstrong, Marion Jones, Victor Conte's clients - these are people who used for years and passed every test.

All we really have is circumstantial evidence - the trainers/nutritionists the athletes choose to work with and the body transformations they undergo. Historically, those seem to be pretty good indicators of who the users are.

Artur Taymazov got popped with original competition samples years after the fact and then again a couple of years after that. The shrewd and well heeled ones stay one step ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2022 at 9:20 AM, Billyhoyle said:

It’s sad to see people in here accusing DT with zero evidence. All of these trainers who train MMA guys will be associated in some way with steroids-that sport is a cesspool filled with dopers. Having the same trainer doesn’t mean DT is doping. The guy won’t even put a vaccine into his body that has gone through as much testing/study as almost anything in history. There’s zero chance he’s injecting himself with untested/unsafe steroids (same goes for Dake).

I didn't accuse him of anything.  In fact, I very clearly said that there's nothing at all suspicious, or fishy, about Taylor's relationship with a trainer in socal whose most prominent client is a known PED user.  

And, just like you said, anti-vaxxers are known first and foremost for their consistency.  So there's absolutely no way someone could be both anti-vax and also a proponent of fringe science, like PEDs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you run around with the stoners you are probably a stoner. If you run around with the drunks, you are probably a drunk. If 4 of your 5 best friends have been popped for slinging coke, you are probably a coke dealer. If your personal trainer has had multiple people test positive for PEDs, you are probably on PEDs. Cognitive dissonance is a really interesting phenomenon. 

How many of these guys, who you seem to think are angels, are using IVs to recover? Is that legal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TheHeel said:

If you run around with the stoners you are probably a stoner. If you run around with the drunks, you are probably a drunk. If 4 of your 5 best friends have been popped for slinging coke, you are probably a coke dealer

How far do these, "ifs" go? Is it infinity...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...