Ringer is susceptible to being exposed once in a blue moon.  Look what Martin did to him.  He still proved to be right up there until hos ACL tear and would have been a factor at 86 KG OTT had he not done so.

There won't be a stronger 79 KG in the field today and he will not let himself het in that same position with Joseph.  He isn't IMar. 

I expect Ringer to comfortably win each match today.

Ringer is susceptible to being exposed once in a blue moon.  Look what Martin did to him.  He still proved to be right up there until hos ACL tear and would have been a factor at 86 KG OTT had he not done so.
There won't be a stronger 79 KG in the field today and he will not let himself het in that same position with Joseph.  He isn't IMar. 

I think Ringer gets teched by DT, Nickal or Zahid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I think Ringer gets teched by DT, Nickal or Zahid.

He legit lost to Nickal 1-1 on criteria in the match he tore his ACL.

That said...

12 hours ago, nhs67 said:

This aged so fckn well.  Especially the all of it.

Imar is done. This kills me to say it, but it’s the truth.

His trajectory had he taken that first match from JB? Oh boy…….

But he didn’t. And major shoulder injuries are career killers, as evidenced yet again by “pushing” his rehab. Unfortunately on the Senior Circuit he is a 79 gatekeeper where he has no definition or conditioning to be the standard necessary. He’s in a tough place - continue building as a coach where he is excelling, or be selfish and cut back to 74. 

Ringer dropping twice was a bigger shock to me. He has everything going for him, except the biggest underdog of all time in the champ killer Cenzo.

4 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Imar is done. This kills me to say it, but it’s the truth.

His trajectory had he taken that first match from JB? Oh boy…….

But he didn’t. And major shoulder injuries are career killers, as evidenced yet again by “pushing” his rehab. Unfortunately on the Senior Circuit he is a 79 gatekeeper where he has no definition or conditioning to be the standard necessary. He’s in a tough place - continue building as a coach where he is excelling, or be selfish and cut back to 74. 

Ringer dropping twice was a bigger shock to me. He has everything going for him, except the biggest underdog of all time in the champ killer Cenzo.

Why do you call Cenzo an underdog. He's always calm, never tired and pretty awesome.

49 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I feel like Dake exposed him and showed he's a bit of a plodder a few years ago. Cenzo's motion was Dake-like at times in their match, which made me remember that series. Ringer is really strong and has a solid core offense, but once you figure him out, he can't adapt. The more athletic guys like Cenzo will always give Ringer a hard time.

Yeah. He tried to muscle Starocci around and couldn’t do a damn thing. Didn’t touch a leg or come close to scoring.

IMar, if he can get back in shape, is still a guy I’d like to watch (at 74kg).

28 minutes ago, Le duke said:

IMar, if he can get back in shape, is still a guy I’d like to watch (at 74kg).

I hate to say it like this, but I think he had one really good day. I don't see him getting back to that level of commitment and training and peaking like that. The past few years can't have helped his mental game. I think Nolf would beat him soundly, not to speak of what Dake would do to him. Methinks he's done.

32 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I hate to say it like this, but I think he had one really good day. I don't see him getting back to that level of commitment and training and peaking like that. The past few years can't have helped his mental game. I think Nolf would beat him soundly, not to speak of what Dake would do to him. Methinks he's done.

I would agree on all.

32 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Fatherhood as well as a coaching job (not just training full time) will change an athlete.  Huge life adjustments.