spladle08

WTT Challenge Tournament

14 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Free love was a thing in the 60s and that was sixty years ago. The 80s were a real swinging time from everything I’ve read And obviously these business people on the strip would not proposition if an economically profitable market did not exist, so you can quit clutching those pearls.

If they took one look at me and my wife and thought I was part of their economically profitable market then they misjudged. 

I like a woman with all her teeth and athletic looking, and am married to one. The strip woman resembled a dope addict.

Just now, Mike Parrish said:

I was going to guess near Circus Circus.

Funny thing, she had a guy with her that resembled Forrest Gump's shrimping buddy. I mean, in a wheelchair and no legs. Can't make this stuff up. 

24 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Honest question, what are the attendance figures for the US Open at Vegas vs WTT at Iowa?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no clue but haven’t heard one person on this thread say they used to attend regularly but no longer do because it’s in Iowa. 

Just now, wrestlingphish said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no clue but haven’t heard one person on this thread say they used to attend regularly but no longer do because it’s in Iowa.

I doubt the participants in this thread represent a reasonable facsimile of the attendance demographic.