spladle08

WTT Challenge Tournament

It would be awesome if Flo could explain what the problem is.  Be transparent.  Take the L if on them and explain to folks what they are doing to prevent in future.  If not on them, tell folks. 

Just now, NJDan said:

And they have the worst "Hold" music in the world.

False.  There is an insurance company I have to call regularly that has a singular tone playing.  The higher the pitch the longer the hold in the queue.  It is stark raving.

We’ve had a great run the last few years with this crop of studs, but looking at the brackets we still have no where near the depth of Russia or Iran. I doubt any of the Final X matches go 3 matches. Maybe 79 could be the only challenge and that’s simply because the GOAT is aging and their is some talent in that bracket. 

Outside of Yianni, Nick Lee, Jason Nolf, and the 79 brackets it’s likely none of the people compete if today will medal in the future. The USA just doesn’t have international intrigue at the Trials unless we reduce the brackets for Olympics. 

/would still give up my house to be half the wrestler all of them are.