Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

Rooting for Chance

I am happy to see Marsteller doing well and in the finals. I guess I see him as an underdog due to the calamities of his college career. But he was the number one overall recruit (or close to it) coming out high school. 

How good could he have become had things not gone south at Oklahoma State and sideways (to say the least) at Lock Haven?

Outstanding tournamnet. I love that he tried two throws against Cenzo, not the guy you want to try to throw. Loved that he took a legit shot while ahead with a lot of clock left and then had the guts to hit that hip toss in the end. Phenomenal performance. I'm super-excited for him. I can't say I'd like to see him unseat JB, but if he does, I'll be the first to give him a standing ovation.

The interviews of him on Flo are must watch. He's very open and honest about his recovery, how he thought he was going to die, wasn't himself at Lockhaven (still faking it), and finally got clean for himself and his family. He claims he's back to the "real Chance". Great to hear and happy to see him succeed. 

13 minutes ago, backpack said:

The interviews of him on Flo are must watch. He's very open and honest about his recovery, how he thought he was going to die, wasn't himself at Lockhaven (still faking it), and finally got clean for himself and his family. He claims he's back to the "real Chance". Great to hear and happy to see him succeed. 

10 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Anyone know what Justin Basch said in the now deleted tweet that Kania’s post is in response to?

I saw it but can't remember.  I don't think it was anything egregious, just sour grapes and showing his PSU homerism.   I know he had one that just said "Chance the Staller Marstellar," not sure if it was that one as I see he left up a bunch of his other tweets claiming Marstellar was stalling.

39 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I saw it but can't remember.  I don't think it was anything egregious, just sour grapes and showing his PSU homerism.   I know he had one that just said "Chance the Staller Marstellar," not sure if it was that one as I see he left up a bunch of his other tweets claiming Marstellar was stalling.

I was wondering what the "Boooo" was about, haha. I was like.... this comment doesn't make any sense!

20 hours ago, Wrestlefan11 said:

I couldn't agree more. It's an incredible come back story.  One with great lessons for lots of younger kids to look up to and admire. WE ARE NOT OUR MISTAKES, WE ARE WHO WE BECOME AFTER OUR MISTAKES. Congrats to him. 

Whoa, can you come to teach my 9U baseball team?