IronChef

Paying haters? (Brands interview)

9 hours ago, drag it said:

That's really going out in a limb given that Tom Brands explicitly said in March that he was jealous of PSU wrestling -- an example of the candor that some of us have complimented him for and have noted is more characteristic of him than his unfortunate flailing around in the "paid haters" interview.

Tom Brands admission of PSU jealousy was refreshing. I give Brands credit for owning up to that shortcoming.

5 minutes ago, portajohn said:

@TBar1977 & @MSU158 should have a thread dedicated to their back & forth banter.  I enjoy their spats.

Then, you must also enjoy watching someone burn ants with a magnifying glass.  Because, honestly, that is often what it feels like I am doing.  I ALMOST feel guilty...

48 minutes ago, portajohn said:

@TBar1977 & @MSU158 should have a thread dedicated to their back & forth banter.  I enjoy their spats.

40 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Then, you must also enjoy watching someone burn ants with a magnifying glass.  Because, honestly, that is often what it feels like I am doing.  I ALMOST feel guilty...

Its portajohn, which do you think he'd rather watch:  the same old crap or an occasional new spat?  :)

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

Its portajohn, which do you think he'd rather watch:  the same old crap or an occasional new spat?  :)

If you’ve been a portajohn long enough you are definitely going to see a new “spat” on occasion, especially on Fridays on a construction site or near the end of a concert!

3 hours ago, MSU158 said:

So Brands is jealous of the success Cael enjoys at PSU and Iowa super fan MSU158 feels almost guilty doing what he does here on themat.com. 

The entertainment value here is high. 

13 minutes ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

It's all good fun, until the ants turn the tables on the human...

image.jpeg.b70aa2253c3cbcde4050651215f41300.jpeg

If TBar gets bit by a radioactive spider or stands too close to a nuclear test site, let me know.  Otherwise, I think I am safe!

Edited by MSU158

11 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

If TBar gets bit by a radioactive spider or stands too close to a nuclear test site, let me know.  Otherwise, I think I am safe!

Don't get complacent.  If something like that happened to mild-mannered Peter Parker, it COULD conceivably happen to T-Bar.

oPeter Parker: Child of Radioactivity or Mysticism? - Amazing Spider-Talk

32 minutes ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Don't get complacent.  If something like that happened to mild-mannered Peter Parker, it COULD conceivably happen to T-Bar.

oPeter Parker: Child of Radioactivity or Mysticism? - Amazing Spider-Talk

That is why I told you to keep an eye out for me. I have faith in you to warn me in time for me to prepare!

3 hours ago, MSU158 said:

That is why I told you to keep an eye out for me. I have faith in you to warn me in time for me to prepare!

If Tbar needs it I've got plenty of radioactivity stored up from years on construction sites and concerts.

Edited by portajohn

2 minutes ago, TheHeel said:

When is someone at Flo going to grow a brain and go ask Cael (and the other people allegedly paying posters) about Tommy Big Hat's accusations?

They would need to have a plan, and pretty sure it has been determined they don't have one. 

26 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

They would need to have a plan, and pretty sure it has been determined they don't have one. 

Sad and true. I was a flo defender for a long time, but they are messing up a wet dream. 

5 hours ago, TheHeel said:

When is someone at Flo going to grow a brain and go ask Cael (and the other people allegedly paying posters) about Tommy Big Hat's accusations?

So how would that go?

Hey Cael, we were listening to some other guy's podcast where Tom Brands made a rambling, indirect claim that someone is paying people to hate on Iowa. He also said he has no first hand knowledge, but someone down the hall told him. And while he didn't name names, and we did not interview him, there are these other guys on this one chat forum who think its you. So, uh, um, was it?

13 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

So how would that go?

Hey Cael, we were listening to some other guy's podcast where Tom Brands made a rambling, indirect claim that someone is paying people to hate on Iowa. He also said he has no first hand knowledge, but someone down the hall told him. And while he didn't name names, and we did not interview him, there are these other guys on this one chat forum who think its you. So, uh, um, was it?

Thank you, Simone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swBtLPWeKbU

Edited by manatree