This is some funny stuff.

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/7759106-replay-2022-final-x-bts-press-conference-2022-final-x-nyc-press-conference-jun-7-1-pm/videos?playing=7821318

What kind of 'media company' produces 3 hour 'interview' video with 2 hours of 'commercial break' in it?!
I get that you had 3 separate press conferences, why not post 3 videos?!
Why make us search through the video?

Amateur hour.
:smh:

8 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/7759106-replay-2022-final-x-bts-press-conference-2022-final-x-nyc-press-conference-jun-7-1-pm/videos?playing=7821318

What kind of 'media company' produces 3 hour 'interview' video with 2 hours of 'commercial break' in it?!

Amateur hour.

My man..

wrestling is a niche Olympic sport with maybe, MAYBE 8 digits of funding across all mediums and and sources across the country.. you gotta chill on Flo. I hate the state of multimedia in wrestling just as much as you, but we’re not gonna get ESPN coverage. It just ain’t gonna happen. Your hate for Flo is weird to the point that I sometimes wonder if I’m missing out on some sort of sarcasm or facetiousness.

If Flo has anything more than an Associate Producer getting paid ~60K that’s taking on the task of uploading side footage for Final X while still doing their regular job, I’d be surprised. Just skim the video and get quotes to post to Facebook and vibe.

4 minutes ago, moodybooty said:

My man..

wrestling is a niche Olympic sport with maybe, MAYBE 8 digits of funding across all mediums and and sources across the country.. you gotta chill on Flo. I hate the state of multimedia in wrestling just as much as you, but we’re not gonna get ESPN coverage. It just ain’t gonna happen. Your hate for Flo is weird to the point that I sometimes wonder if I’m missing out on some sort of sarcasm or facetiousness.

If Flo has anything more than an Associate Producer getting paid ~60K that’s taking on the task of uploading side footage for Final X while still doing their regular job, I’d be surprised. Just skim the video and get quotes to post to Facebook and vibe.

Video editing isn't hard.
The final product video for this interview is embarrassing for anyone in the 'media' industry, writ large.

Flow should have some professional pride.

Let me throw you a bone: The individual interviews I saw looked pretty good. Yay! Participation trophy! 
Flow should be able to do basic tasks on a regular basis without screwing them up.

Edited by Mike Parrish

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Amateur hour.

lol  I watched the first part of the press conference to see if Dom was going to be interviewed, then I closed the page after the first part was over.  I opened youtube up again maybe an hour later and I saw it said "live" but it was on commercial break forever because I kept closing and opening the page every now and again.

5 minutes ago, CA_Wrestler said:

lol  I watched the first part of the press conference to see if Dom was going to be interviewed, then I closed the page after the first part was over.  I opened youtube up again maybe an hour later and I saw it said "live" but it was on commercial break forever because I kept closing and opening the page every now and again.

1:22:18 is the start time.

Starting up soonish. Still can't believe they are doing this event on a Wednesday tbh. What matches are you guys most hyped for? Personally I want to see how close the young guys are to dake, Taylor and Burroughs now. I think all 3 have to be favored but wouldn't be surprised if one lost out.

9 minutes ago, Perry said:

Starting up soonish. Still can't believe they are doing this event on a Wednesday tbh. What matches are you guys most hyped for? Personally I want to see how close the young guys are to dake, Taylor and Burroughs now. I think all 3 have to be favored but wouldn't be surprised if one lost out.

Women's 53kg.

Anyone have experience as to how Flo's app runs on Roku? I'm caring for a family member post-surgery for the next few days and I'm considering biting the bullet and finally getting a subscription. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Jrr277

17 hours ago, moodybooty said:

My man..

Didn’t Flo alone get a couple rounds of 8 digit venture capital funding? I know in 2019 Flo got 47 million. Not that’s for Flo sports not just wrestling but that’s nothing to sneeze at. 

42 minutes ago, Jrr277 said:

Anyone have experience as to how Flo's app runs on Roku? I'm caring for a family member post-surgery for the next few days and I'm considering biting the bullet and finally getting a subscription. Thanks in advance.

It works well.

51 minutes ago, Jrr277 said:

Works well on Roku.

You can (re)watch everything from Stillwater as well as U23/U20s as well.

Additionally, if you are surfing the site on your phone and you see a video or event where you want to watch on your big screen, you can cast it from your phone through your Roku via the Flo app there, too.

Wednesday, June 8

*All times listed are Eastern Standard Time

12:30 pm ET - True 3rds: One match wrestle-offs for a spot on USA's national team

2:00 pm ET - Round 1: The first match in the best of three series for all 15 weights

6:00 pm ET - Round 2: The second match in the best of three for all 15 weights

If needed, Round 3 will immediately follow the last match of round 2.

Beat the Streets Gala to immediately follow the competition

Flow still isn't live and we're missing the True 3rd matches...
A perfect start.

5 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

A perfect start.

They tweeted that the matches will start at 12:50, so you may not have missed anything (other than time off your life).

18 hours ago, moodybooty said:

My man..

And USAW has now broken the press conference into 3 videos hosted on Youtube, which says a lot about flow's prior offering here.

Watching Flow screw up this elementary stuff is like watching the Costco tire guy fail to install the all lugnuts on a car after rotating the tires.
It's really that incompetent.

Edited by Mike Parrish

2 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

And USAW has now broken the press conference into 3 videos hosted on Youtube, which says a lot about flow's prior offering here.

Watching Flow screw this elementary stuff up is like watching the tire guy at Costco fail to install the all lugnuts on a car after rotating the tires.
It's really that incompetent.

there's a reason Flo doesn't do NASCAR    :(

12 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

A perfect start.

Schedule now says 1pm start

Wednesday, June 8

*All times listed are Eastern Standard Time

1:00 pm ET - True 3rds: One match wrestle-offs for a spot on USA's national team

2:00 pm ET - Round 1: The first match in the best of three series for all 15 weights

6:00 pm ET - Round 2: The second match in the best of three for all 15 weights

If needed, Round 3 will immediately follow the last match of round 2.

Beat the Streets Gala to immediately follow the competition

Edited by DocBZ

4 minutes ago, klehner said:

They tweeted that the matches will start at 12:50, so you may not have missed anything (other than time off your life).

Perfect. Using a social media account to fail to communicate with their paying customers.

It's now 12:55 in New York and still no video.

Do they do this on purpose?

3 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

Anyone know if Cenzo will wrestle Starocci for True Third?  There was a rumor that it might not happen.

Not happening.  In fact, they just said that most matches are not happening.  Like maybe four total matches to be contested?