hammerlockthree

Who is your ideal announcing team?

Freestyle: Jason Knapp, who does the World Championships and sometimes other events.  He has teamed up with John Smith on a multiple ocasions.

I also like DT's color commentary on college wrestling when someone else is giving "play by play".   

Edited by dmm53

20 hours ago, Yellow_Medal said:

This would be chaos, but I need to see/hear it. I feel like they almost speak different languages.

I believe they would complement each other. Very different wrestling styles and different delivery & commentary. Loved hearing John Smith at the Olympics - his experience was helpful and one could learn a lot watching a match with him commenting. Gable is completely different and it would be good to hear both together - USA announcing- the Ultimate Grinder and The Ultimate Technician.

I believe they would complement each other. Very different wrestling styles and different delivery & commentary. Loved hearing John Smith at the Olympics - his experience was helpful and one could learn a lot watching a match with him commenting. Gable is completely different and it would be good to hear both together - USA announcing- the Ultimate Grinder and The Ultimate Technician.

All good points and I contest none of that. I still contend that this combo would be nuts.