Sign in to follow this  

Zeke, I'll show you the Rulebook

32 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

That Dragon was a great wrestler in h.s. He wrestled Brent Metcalf in the Dapper Dan and nearly beat him.

Good match - Dragon had plenty of opportunities to win that match 

Where is the part in the OG video, "I'll show you the rulebook" ? 

One of my favorite coaches to heckle, Zeke never disappoints. I'd say he is angling for future calls, but in reality I think he is really paranoid and thinks the world is against him. Some call this little man syndrome. 

On 6/15/2022 at 7:07 PM, TheHeel said:

One of my favorite coaches to heckle, Zeke never disappoints. I'd say he is angling for future calls, but in reality I think he is really paranoid and thinks the world is against him. Some call this little man syndrome. 

While I can’t disagree with your first part, was the same when he competed. But you usually don’t associate ‘small man syndrome’ with guys that have world class medals around their neck…

On 6/15/2022 at 6:07 PM, TheHeel said:

Wonder if he thought ASU was against him when they  forced his hand on Zahid?

On 6/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, Swayz said:

Wonder if he thought ASU was against him when they  forced his hand on Zahid?

I don't think he had a choice in what happened to Zahid. Once it got out there was no way to keep it in house. Then again it happened overseas so it was out of their control anyway. It ended up not mattering since the tournament was canceled. 

14 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

I don't think he had a choice in what happened to Zahid. Once it got out there was no way to keep it in house. Then again it happened overseas so it was out of their control anyway. It ended up not mattering since the tournament was canceled. 

Another reason we probaly never heard an apology from Zahid.   Didn't matter once he was kicked off and the tournament was cancelled anyway.  

On 6/15/2022 at 6:07 PM, TheHeel said:

...in reality I think he is really paranoid and thinks the world is against him. Some call this little man syndrome. 

While nice in person (at least in front of my kid), I've long had the impression that Zeke feels he should be elevated onto some sort of pedestal within the sport because of his accolades as a competitor. A master technician (without question), he seems to like to arrogantly argue with refs about rules application just to hear himself, and make sure they know he is still "THAT Zeke Jones". I think he should just become a ref so he can let coaches know just how little they really understand about the by-laws. Go get 'em, tiger!

What annoyed me most about Zeke most recently was just that he forced Schultz to duck Kerkvliet.  But if you are someone who believes in the ends justifying the means - it seemed to serve him well by ending up at 2nd place which was the best case scenario in a Steveson year.

2 hours ago, jackwebster said:

The OP is a bot, correct? If so, I'll ask again: what does it want? Or, what is it's purpose, function, raison d'être, etc.? It's freaking me out.

It is an AI bot, so it learns from interacting with humans.  It analyzes responses to figure out how to manipulate us.

It knows you are frightened.  Have you seen an uptick in internet ads for guns, home security, self defense classes, etc ?

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

It knows you are frightened.  Have you seen an uptick in internet ads for guns, home security, self defense classes, etc ?

I haven't. The AI's that h(a)unt me want me to visit resale sites. I assume it's bc -- times being tight -- I have started unloading old music gear, clothes, collectibles, etc. 

The OP sort of AI I don't understand. I can't figure out how whatever it does can be monetized. 

On 6/22/2022 at 8:13 PM, Tofurky said:

While nice in person (at least in front of my kid), I've long had the impression that Zeke feels he should be elevated onto some sort of pedestal within the sport because of his accolades as a competitor. A master technician (without question), he seems to like to arrogantly argue with refs about rules application just to hear himself, and make sure they know he is still "THAT Zeke Jones". I think he should just become a ref so he can let coaches know just how little they really understand about the by-laws. Go get 'em, tiger!

In person in front of my kid he was very nice too. 

On 6/23/2022 at 7:54 AM, jackwebster said:

I haven't. The AI's that h(a)unt me want me to visit resale sites. I assume it's bc -- times being tight -- I have started unloading old music gear, clothes, collectibles, etc. 

The OP sort of AI I don't understand. I can't figure out how whatever it does can be monetized. 

I had no idea the OP was a bot to be honest.  I actually had considered him one of my closest friends.  

OP is not a bot. 2050 used to have his name and alma mater in the signature. One time he even linked a Facebook page for his senate run. I scoped it out. The author used the same writing style with most posts being nonsensical. Either that Facebook page is also run by a bot or the OP is just a particular strange variety of pumpkin

2 hours ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

OP is not a bot. 2050 used to have his name and alma mater in the signature. One time he even linked a Facebook page for his senate run. I scoped it out. The author used the same writing style with most posts being nonsensical. Either that Facebook page is also run by a bot or the OP is just a particular strange variety of pumpkin

image.png.39fd9c6e4bb117da41c04705d78207de.png

14 hours ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

This is him, right?