headshuck

Forum problems?

6 minutes ago, TheHeel said:

The forum always works for me. Sounds like you might be getting IP banned or shadow banned for some reason. Perhaps they know that you are a paid hater?

Are you suggesting themat is behaving like the PGA and banning some of us just cause we get paid to play around on other forums?  :(

I am suggesting this is a free to use site and those of you who are getting crypto from Cael for posting mean things about Tommy Big Hat Brands deserve whatever our overlords throw at you. I do think you are on to something with the PGA analogy, but only if you are comparing USA wrestling. They both have good products that are marketed terribly. 

2 minutes ago, TheHeel said:

I am suggesting this is a free to use site and those of you who are getting crypto from Cael for posting mean things about Tommy Big Hat Brands deserve whatever our overlords throw at you. I do think you are on to something with the PGA analogy, but only if you are comparing USA wrestling. They both have good products that are marketed terribly. 

For some reason my crypto payment was reduced today.  I shouldnt be banned as often if I'm getting less crypto.   :(

7 hours ago, TheHeel said:

The forum always works for me. Sounds like you might be getting IP banned or shadow banned for some reason. Perhaps they know that you are a paid hater?

I didn’t record the error messages …. So these are from memory.   

they had MySQL max connections a half dozen times this year

they had weird forum unavailable off and on for days during wtt and maybe final x (I don’t remember specifically).  If you look there are posts about it.    

soap box: they refuse to use tls/ssl for some reason (doubt this caused the outages…..).   But glaring security holes that were fixed in 1995 does not speak well of their IT staff…. They’re likely worse than flo in comparison.