Sign in to follow this  
afgrasshoppa

New Web Format

Agreed. definitely something I disliked immediately. Also, I understand that we can open in a new window, bookmark, etc. However, most people do not and will not do this...and will be put off by the forum structure. Just my opinion.

I don't bookmark the page, I just type the first couple of letters into my address bar and it comes up. Now, that link no longer works. Doing anything like this is just messing with a good thing, IMO. There was no reason to make that kind of change, it does nothing for the aesthetic or the ease of use.

JB,

I don't use bookmarks. It may not be the best way to search through my top sites but this is one of them. I think we are being more than friendly by suggesting little tweeks. I would hope that you would jump aboard and pull the right strings to get this done rather than tell the customers/fans how to use the site. Good businesses are the other way around and tell the company to adjust to their customers.

I understand you are no longer with USAW. But certainly you could still call the right people to suggest things. It is minor thing. But would like to see it go to one scroll bar. Sure hope they didn't lose their page rank with the new URL.

I contacted Richard Immel about this issue as soon as the transition was made, and he said they would work on fixing the double-scrolling. I assume they'll fix it eventually. I prefer to go to the forums through the link on themat's main website, so I can see the latest news first.

I understand you are no longer with USAW. But certainly you could still call the right people to suggest things. It is minor thing. But would like to see it go to one scroll bar. Sure hope they didn't lose their page rank with the new URL.

Why should he do that? He doesn't work there. He posted here same as you. USA can read from here.

Why should he do that? He doesn't work there. He posted here same as you. USA can read from here.

I didn't address JB. It was after his response is when I addressed him.

I didn't address JB. It was after his response is when I addressed him.

Not sure what that means but I meant simply that people can leave suggestions here and they'll get read.

Everyone we are working on a solution to the problem. Please be patient with this as we are adjusting to the new framework.Having just switched over there will be some kinks to work out and we will do our best to accomodate your requests in a reasonable timeframe. Thank you for your suggestions. If you see any other kinks you would like to address please let me know