Sign in to follow this  
Hall Sr

Thomas Haines

Guest Hammerlock3

I'll get the ball rolling....ITS THE OLD THE MORMON DOUBLE SWITCH!!!! You can't trust em! HEeavy weight polygamy!

I'll get the ball rolling....ITS THE OLD THE MORMON DOUBLE SWITCH!!!! You can't trust em! HEeavy weight polygamy!

another Mormon? that's too much...i realize you're probably kidding, but that would mean 2 mormons battled it out for a PA title, unprecented. 2 mormons tackle IA?

Thomas Haines as well as the rest of the 2114 recruiting class is and will remain "free agents" until at least the 1st of November or whenever they sign a LOI. That said, even then nothing is a given......see Dustin McCulley's saga!! But then again....I believe most already know this and are simply implying we may loss Haines.

Personally, I hope he reads how may PSU fans are behind him, wish him the best and want him to take on the challenge! Any kid who was as excited to commit to PSU as early as he did deserves to be here!! :D

Can anyone tell me what the hell this post is about besides nonsense?

I'm guessing that Penn State would prefer Clovis blue chip recruit Nick Nevills who recently gave the Nittany Lions a verbal commitment and will enter the 2014/15 class along with Chance Marsteller. With Lawson, Gingrich and Ruggear having a couple of seasons of eligibility between them it gives a returning senior who verbally commits a year to finish his senior year in HS along with another essential year as a RS at HWT. Thomas Haines graduates this year if I'm not mistaken and could log jam the HWT slot at PSU. Nevills seems to be a much better fit both in quality and timing for PSU.

it amazes me how lazy people are when they don't know something. they still post like they know it.... before you post, google it. it will keep you from looking.... well it will keep you from blending in with the majority here.

Coming from the guy that doesn't understand the concept of capitalization. Proper nouns such as Bubba, Taylor, Molinaro and the first the word of a sentence should all be capitalized.......but you go on thinking your intelligent enough to lecture/insult other board members.

i never capitalize in my posts, except once in a while i will throw one in for the proper noun. to be honest i am just too lazy to type capital letters. the shift key is a long stretch for my short fingers. however, i do get facts correct and spell names correctly to avoid confusion. i understand the concept of capitalization and know that in the context of a message board the use of it does not affect the meaning of my posts.

Coming from the guy that doesn't understand the concept of capitalization. Proper nouns such as Bubba, Taylor, Molinaro and the first the word of a sentence should all be capitalized.......but you go on thinking your intelligent enough to lecture/insult other board members.

you're*

:P Just messing around, FT

If you are going to criticize someone for their grammar you might want to use proper grammar yourself in the exact sentence in which you are criticizing him. I think you mean "you're intelligent enough..." as of course what you mean here is "you are" which can be conveyed with either the contraction "you're" or simply "you are." The word "your" is not correct here. Normally I wouldn't get on someone for this but given the context it was hard to resist.