Sign in to follow this  
Tripster

When does James Green become ripe?

I thought Tripster/Big got banned from posting in this forum.

It was just a temporary ban by JB from starting new topics and I believe it was over all forums but it got lifted when he was supposed to have "learned" his lesson and decide to play right. That lasted long.

when does he become "ripe"? anyone worth their tablesalt knows that a wrestler cant be treated like a box of froot loops - becoming ripe isn't a matter of time, its a matter of achieving super technique and conditioning (nobody starts in this sport as a world master - its something you earn]

Then keep blocking him when he comes back. He's so easy to spot under his other screen name(s), as you inferred. Where the heck is our moderator Mr. Immel(sp)?

The best answer is to stop feeding the troll and stop replying to his threads and posts (which is what I did some time ago, save this thread), but people just can't help themselves. The kid will eventually get bored when he doesn't receive any attention.

In any case, if the title of this thread is not grounds for a ban, then I do not know what is.

I dont agree with alot of what Tripster says. Yes he trolls hard at American wrestlers. But I really think everyone is reaching here. Save the title of the thread, James Green does seem to underachieve on the bigger stages. Anyone that doesnt see this, is kidding themselves. This thread isnt that bad.