Sign in to follow this  
PA-Fan

Haines to...

Yes, people hate him so much, they voted him in as NWCA President...I only wish I was "hated" that much! :roll:

what does nwca president and not liking his recruiting tactics have to do with each other? everyone has to respect the ceo part of the job that koll does. he is incredible at that part and it only makes sense to put your top ceo guy in charge of the nwca. i have overheard several conversations from coaches complaining about koll continuing to recruit. when i was competing in the late 90's early 00's i know of two guys that signed or verballed that ended up at cornell from my school. i learned about it in conversation between two head coaches where it happened to the other coach and our coach followed it up with his exact story. the coaches participating in the NLI don't like it.

If you personally didn't like because they did something personally to you, would you still vote for them? I would be fairly certain that, if Barack Obama personally launched Bigfoot the Sasquatch on my house, I wouldn't have voted for him...

recruiting is competion. for the most part: these guys can put aside competition for the good of their organization. i am sure some of the guys complaining are friends of koll, they just don't like his recruiting tactics. not sure where you got that he was "hated" from my statements.