Sign in to follow this  
The_Historian

Wrestlingstats.com

Thank you JB

I simply want JAY to know that I am in awe of his work. Given that I am a history buff....of sorts, I often sit here going back and forth through the many decades of my sport.

And for that I am forever thankful.

Jay,

As a former Cornell wrestler, thank you very much for putting all of my matches on the internet. It had to be a lot of work. While I'll admit I look at them for my own ego I look forward to showing my little girl my stats if she's ever interested.

Thanks!!!!!!

David

Jay you have been invaluable to the sport of wrestling. I have your book and I go to wrestlingstats.com frequently. I pray for your renewed health. If you are unable to continue we need maybe 5 people to take your place. Seriously, We need someone as devoted and as knowledgeable as you and also someone who can learn the ins and outs of your system. Seton Hall pirate comes to mind but surely there are other competent statisticians who could take this on for the love of the sport. You probably can not be replaced but wrestling needs this tool. Thoughts and prayers for your future health.