southend

Rooms for 2023 national in Tulsa

19 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Unfortunately I may have to miss this year because my stupid, awful wife "booked a family vacation to London" and "I can make my own choices". ;)

I'm pretty bummed that I won't get to be there to see Spencer and Yianni try for 4, and maybe even Gable.

Ok I’ll take your room reservation. I like your wife!

38 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Unfortunately I may have to miss this year because my stupid, awful wife "booked a family vacation to London" and "I can make my own choices". ;)

I'm pretty bummed that I won't get to be there to see Spencer and Yianni try for 4, and maybe even Gable.

17 minutes ago, southend said:

Ok I’ll take your room reservation. I like your wife!

A friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl, both box seats! He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Holy Cross Church, on Lake Ave at 3 pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too...She'll be the one in the white dress.

5 hours ago, Fletcher said:

This is the worst year I've seen yet with regard to programs/NCAA snatching up all the hotel rooms in the area more than a year in advance.

Seems this is the problem then. They set the thing up in a two bit town with limited rooms ,and then realized the situation ,and grabbed all the rooms. Smooth move. 

On 9/22/2022 at 8:09 PM, southend said:

Seems this is the problem then. They set the thing up in a two bit town with limited rooms ,and then realized the situation ,and grabbed all the rooms. Smooth move. 

what's the definition of a "two bit town?"