Sign in to follow this  
silver-medal

Cam Tessari To Hofstra

If all the transfer rumors are true Hofstra is going to have a very tough team this year. Maybe their most complete team since they beat Minnesota in a dual. They have had very tough wrestlers but not a full lineup.

Only one t and one i.

Indeed. Silly me !

Any word on Booth wrestling for HU?

Still looking promising, but not official yet because the NCAA has yet to formally rule on his request for a 6th year.

If all the transfer rumors are true Hofstra is going to have a very tough team this year. Maybe their most complete team since they beat Minnesota in a dual. They have had very tough wrestlers but not a full lineup.

Damn glad they're in the EIWA now. Great addition to the conference.

Sky is the limit if he buckles down and matures. If Hofstra gets him refocused, no 149 is safe.

I agree with this. Cam is one of the most exciting wrestlers in the NCAA anyone who thinks wrestling is boring should be immediately shown one of his matches.

Recently had an accident causing a serious deep cut to his arm. Don't know if this will have any effect on his season.

Cam is young and still has the desire to wrestle so he may have had the wake-up call he needed and a change of scenery could be for the best.