Sign in to follow this  
Coach126

D2 wrestle still up and running?

Anyone know if the website D2wrestle.com is going to continue for this year? It still pulls up but nothing has changed on it since Nationals. Wondering if they are just waiting until the season gets closer or the website was abandoned? Is there any other places to look for D2 wrestling news?

I hope the D2wrestle will still be a up and running site this year. Beginning to wonder though if it is going to be. Tried to post on the forum and although it shows a topic it doesn't display anything I post. D2wrestle you out there? Is your site going to be up and running again this year?

Grand Canyons people were running it with the help of a few others from what I understand so either someone will have to take it over or its done... I doubt who ever was doing it at GCU will continue to do so since they are on there probation period to move to Division I.

If that is the case (Grand Canyon no longer doing it) I wonder if they would allow someone to take it over instead of re inventing the website. I could contribute with some info from time to time but don't think I have the resources to do the whole website. Any D2 College folks interested in getting it going? I suppose the first thing to do is find out if Grand Canyon would turn over the keys to the site. I for one would be willing to help in any way I can.

^^I have heard that there are plans for a new Div II Site. In that connection, it would be quite helpful if it is set-up so that posters can post workable links. I had a lot of Div II east and south teams' stuff to post on the old Div II site, but that site would not activate posted links. In other words, if you wanted to post a team's current roster, you could not just post the link to take fans there.

Who ever's setting up the new Div II site, PLEASE HAVE A SYSTEM THAT WILL ACTIVATE POSTED LINKS. Thank you,