Sign in to follow this  
madcat11

Did Burroughs break his ankle or not?!

Has Dake even been wrestling?

If Zeke Jones has to make an unfortunate decision, I'd think David Taylor would get the nod. He's been actively wrestling and practicing at the OTC.

hopefully this post was a joke or trolling.

Has Dake even been wrestling?

If Zeke Jones has to make an unfortunate decision, I'd think David Taylor would get the nod. He's been actively wrestling and practicing at the OTC.

I'd bet all three (JB, KD, and DT) are over there in Budapest now, reading this stuff and having a good laugh at all of us! :roll:

taylor is not on the trip.

If he is hurt it is best if number 2 goes. Why not develop our second best and keep JBs record in tact. I'm sick of injured wrestlers going no matter what. It is their right but I also feel Zeke has a job to develop and represent our country with the beat line up.

A 70% JB is not greater then a 100% Dake

here's a picture of JB in Hungary. He clearly does not have a broken ankle.

http://instagram.com/p/eP_iVSBrVi/

besides the "report" of the broken ankle and Kyle Dake going to a sauna, why are we assuming Burroughs is injured?

Probably because it would be a rumor that is really easy to debunk, but no one has done so. Instead, themat deleted the thread the first time it was created. That said, both "injury" and "break" can mean a lot of things. Jose Aldo just won a UFC title fight with a broken foot. I'm glad Burroughs isn't in a cast or anything and seems ready to go, 100% or not. We all love to see greatness winning a world title injured would only add to his legend.

If something was wrong with JB. I hope he is fine. Who does take his place?

I think it would be awesome to see what Snyder could do. I bet Snyder would surprise some people and would have a shot to medal. Takes great care of his body and always in great shape. Would have loved to see him compete after college.