Sign in to follow this  
jstock

Jason Bryant story, TD will be scored 2

Great to see FILA came to their senses. Starting to get optimistic. FILA is continuing to take positive steps and making logical decisions and changes. Win IOC vote, clean house in Russia, better website for worlds, better advertising and now a much wanted rule change.

Wish FILA would address the late 1 pm start. Would fans like Tirapell on the west coast be in favor of early 8am start if they ran full repcharge and 1 bronze?

What are your top 3 or 4 changes that you would like to see by order of importance that are not dependent on IOC wishes or edicts.

1. Seeding

2. Early starts, full repcharge and 1 bronze

as I said on my Facebook post ... I cited Stan as a source to provide a valid source on the information, not because he tried to associate himself with the change. I needed to confirm what I heard to be true. Stan told me directly but I had to cite someone who had direct knowledge of the change to validate the information.

Man it has been a wild ride since the "05 Marianetti rules were thrown out earlier this year. One set of rules at Beat the Streets NY- changes at LA - different versions at Russian Nationals, Europeans, US open, then Fargo. Who says wrestlings rules aren't exciting? They're more erratic than watching a 170 mph squash ball bounce around one of those plexi-glass cubes.

I was as unhappy as the next guy about the old rules, but why do we need to place the blame on Stan for every thing we don't like about Fila. He needs to maintain the image of support regardless of his real feelings if he wants to be respected by his peers whose support he needs to implement change. He cannot be publicly opposing Fila then asking for support for change. It is my understanding he was very involved in much of the change we are currently so fond of.

I was as unhappy as the next guy about the old rules, but why do we need to place the blame on Stan for every thing we don't like about Fila. He needs to maintain the image of support regardless of his real feelings if he wants to be respected by his peers whose support he needs to implement change. He cannot be publicly opposing Fila then asking for support for change. It is my understanding he was very involved in much of the change we are currently so fond of.

Because as much as I respect Stan and his contributions to the sport, it seems that lately that Stan is telling us it's raining when in reality a dog is peeing on our leg.