149- Logan Stieber vs Kendric Maple

157- Alex Dieringer vs Dylan Ness

165- Joey Davis vs Bo Jordan

170 "catch" weight- David Taylor vs Ben Askren

174- Andrew Howe vs Matt Brown

184- Ed Ruth vs Jon Reader

197- Taylor Meeks vs Kyle Snyder

HVY- Tony Nelson vs Terrell Fortune

That is a great list! I like the idea of Metcalf vs Brands too, would Brands lay a beat down?

I like the idea of Joey Davis being in the event. I think anytime there are standout athletes in lower divisions they should be included.

Remember the purpose of this event is to put college wrestling on display and that means all divisions should be given just consideration when possible.

Caldwell vs. Howe

are matches I hope to see.

Pardon my ignorance, but why would anyone want to see this match? It would be an epic snoozefest.

I take it back, because I just realize they may wrestle in the Ok. State vs OU dual.

Originally I wanted to have a little "X vs. David Taylor" round robin happen. Maybe Howe grinds out Taylor, and Caldwell stalls out Howe. Could be interesting in the grand scheme, but could be a boring match.

Tyler Caldwell is at 165 and Andrew Howe is going 174.

I like the idea of Joey Davis being in the event. I think anytime there are standout athletes in lower divisions they should be included.

Remember the purpose of this event is to put college wrestling on display and that means all divisions should be given just consideration when possible.

A couple of years agao Carrazo? of Grand Canyon University D2 wrestled in the Classic against Blanton. Carrazo? beat Blanton very convincingly. I'm not sure if he was scheduled to wrestle because the Classic was in Arizona or because of an injury. I am all for the best wrestlers wrestling no matter what Division they wrestle in.

Im pretty sure Devin Carter and Ramos are supposed to meet at the All-star. Should be another fun match to watch.

Speculation of Ramos vs Carter is rather interesting because I have seen some subtle hints that Ramos may be at 141 this year and Clark at 133.

I listed the matchups that have been announced

125-Garrett v Patterson

133-None announced, Hope it is Mango v Graff

141-Ramos v Carter

149-Steiber v Maple

157-None announced, hope it is some combo of St. John, Dierenger, or Ness

165-Taylor v Moreno

174-Brown v TBA(hope its Howe)

184-Ruth v TBA(hope its Perry)

197- Schiller v Meeks

285- Nelson v McMullen

?..Mr. Howe doesn't have the power or speed to last 7 minutes plain and simple...
InterMat: Big Ten champs Howe, Brown to meet at All-Star Classic http://dlvr.it/44Vvmc

I will be rooting for Brown but I strongly disagree with CTMopar's statement. Howe is a beast and can/will definitely be able to go hard for a full 7 min. This will likely be a low scoring and very physical match with lots of head bashing and one or two scoring attempt flurries.