Sign in to follow this  
Cheap_Tilt

DF: longest troll presence in internet history?

Son, we live in a world that has internet forums, and those forums have to be posted on by men with a sense of humor. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Jadidi, and you curse the Anti-Heroes. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Jadidi's loss, while tragic, probably saved this forum. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved this forum. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this forum, you need me on this forum. We use words like pinfall, stalling, self-slam. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the threads in this very forum that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a sense of humor, and make a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

That may be the finest example of writing I've ever seen on the Internet.

Son, we live in a world that has internet forums, and those forums have to be posted on by men with a sense of humor. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Jadidi, and you curse the Anti-Heroes. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Jadidi's loss, while tragic, probably saved this forum. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved this forum. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this forum, you need me on this forum. We use words like pinfall, stalling, self-slam. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the threads in this very forum that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a sense of humor, and make a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Glad I didn't read this til now. A hilarious way to start the week! Thank you.

I think DF might be legitimately insane or at least has some deep seated issues. A while back he actually wrote his own obituary and asked everybody to critique it. That's not normal.

I had to close the door, b/c I was laughing so hard. DF is a witty fu*k. Not all of the time, but enough of the time. You either lack wit or can't identify or appreciate witty humor.

I think DF might be legitimately insane or at least has some deep seated issues. A while back he actually wrote his own obituary and asked everybody to critique it. That's not normal.

I had to close the door, b/c I was laughing so hard. DF is a witty fu*k. Not all of the time, but enough of the time. You either lack wit or can't identify or appreciate witty humor.

Yes, and as I said before, I'm mystified as to when the aversion to DF began. Just mere months ago he was a rock star.

Nice to see that humans don't have a herd mentality, eh?

If there ever was a heard mentality, it's the people that respond to DF's posts. Lap dogs that come running every time he starts a new thread no matter how off topic of stupid. Mods are really asleep at the wheel with this guy.

Back at the farm I heard a herd of deer trample through my dear Grandma's garden.

If there ever was a heard mentality, it's the people that respond to DF's posts. Lap dogs that come running every time he starts a new thread no matter how off topic of stupid. Mods are really asleep at the wheel with this guy.

Back at the farm I heard a herd of deer trample through my dear Grandma's garden.

Yes, and as I said before, I'm mystified as to when the aversion to DF began. Just mere months ago he was a rock star.

Nice to see that humans don't have a herd mentality, eh?

DF is the best.

those that complain are either newbies or obtuse or both.

I am entertained by DF. He has a niche talent. I wonder how many other handles he has - I doubt even he knows. I am convinced I know one of them.

Are you saying that he actually posts under different handles? Guess that explains why there are always responses to his threads... and to his defense. Wow, certifiable!

His threads pollute this forum and make it a joke. Real topics drop off the front page much sooner than if the clown didn't put up BS threads.

Those that read them are either newbies or obtuse.

If there ever was a herd mentality, it's the people that respond to DF's posts. Lap dogs that come running every time he starts a new thread no matter how off topic of stupid. Mods are really asleep at the wheel with this guy.

31372.jpg

His threads pollute this forum and make it a joke. Real topics drop off the front page much sooner than if the clown didn't put up BS threads.

Those that read them are either newbies or obtuse.

19053.jpg

He pisses people off because deep down they know there are shreds of truth in almost all of his posts. It makes people take a quick second in their subconscious and analyze why they hold so tightly to what they think are good ideas. People usually leave the thread pissed off but dont know why.

Agree. DF is awesome. Most people that hate on him, can't handle him. He's pretty funny, witty, and he's mostly not serious. I think a lot of what he says has a hidden truth behind it. I love when he talks about being rich, and 4-5 smart guys try to lecture him on the meaning of life.

He pisses people off because deep down they know there are shreds of truth in almost all of his posts. It makes people take a quick second in their subconscious and analyze why they hold so tightly to what they think are good ideas. People usually leave the thread pissed off but dont know why.

Agree. DF is awesome. Most people that hate on him, can't handle him. He's pretty funny, witty, and he's mostly not serious. I think a lot of what he says has a hidden truth behind it. I love when he talks about being rich, and 4-5 smart guys try to lecture him on the meaning of life.

Exactly what profound "truths" are you guys talking about that are hidden in his posts? Every one of his posts is either a Jadidi meme, talking about his (unproven) state championship, bragging about how rich he (his dad) is, his divorce problems, sitting alone in his room and staring at his fish swim around in their fish tank, and other such absurdities.