Sign in to follow this  
Cheap_Tilt

DF: longest troll presence in internet history?

3 hours ago, Gantry said:

IIRC Big Apple passed away, if I am mixing up my handles someone please correct me.

As far as I know he didn't. I heard he had a stroke or something a couple years ago but is still alive and kicking.  

DF has popped up a couple times in the past year or so and posted. They were of course entertaining. The problem was that newer posters to the board didn’t have the background to DF to know how funny it was. They were just ignorant to the inside jokes and ruined it. I still have some of his stuff saved. Nothing like a good self slam (If you don’t get that read above and just move on). 

1 hour ago, KCMO2 said:

Somewhere DF is wearing his state medal and working on his tilts, stalling, and self-slams, ecstatic over the discussions he's created amongst us commoners.

I envision him pumping crowd noise into his basement as he walks around in his singlet with the medal antagonizing the make believe crowd. 

On 4/25/2020 at 9:21 PM, AnklePicker said:

Except DF is witty and funny not just a booger picker. 

Not really. He just posts the same thing repeatedly, just in a different context. He's actually pretty boring and not funny.  I blocked him because his posts were just annoying and filled with useless drivel.  I've been around since he trolled everybody with some elaborate ruse that he was going to go beat up somebody on here, who just turned out to be himself using another account.  I've never found him saying anything interesting or funny or even insightful about wrestling.  On top of that his antics caused people like Randy Lewis to stop posting here, after he badgered them about the 84 Olympics.  

4 hours ago, Idaho said:

I envision him pumping crowd noise into his basement as he walks around in his singlet with the medal antagonizing the make believe crowd. 

Did he get a divorce and start wearing that medal while at his new bagging groceries? :) 

His creator is still an active poster. 

47 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Not that he is/was, but I doubt Angle really gives a **** about Jadidi. He won, went out as a world and Olympic champ and became wealthy and famous from pro wrestling. I'm sure he's real concerned with a guy he beat who had been previously busted for doping and didn't even medal at the next Olympics.  That would be like Cael being concerned about Moon, Khoadei, or anyone else he had wins over.  I'm sure he rarely gives them a second thought, just like how I'd be pretty sure that Angle barely gives Jadidi a second thought. 

On 4/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, TripNSweep said:

Not really. He just posts the same thing repeatedly, just in a different context. He's actually pretty boring and not funny.  I blocked him because his posts were just annoying and filled with useless drivel.  I've been around since he trolled everybody with some elaborate ruse that he was going to go beat up somebody on here, who just turned out to be himself using another account.  I've never found him saying anything interesting or funny or even insightful about wrestling.  On top of that his antics caused people like Randy Lewis to stop posting here, after he badgered them about the 84 Olympics.  

I've been on here for a long time.  DF is by far one of the funniest posters.  His unwritten rules of wrestling alone was worth all of the other garbage he may have posted.  If you don't think the unwritten rules of wrestling were funny, you don't know funny.

5 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

I've been on here for a long time.  DF is by far one of the funniest posters.  His unwritten rules of wrestling alone was worth all of the other garbage he may have posted.  If you don't think the unwritten rules of wrestling were funny, you don't know funny.

He absolutely was funny, but he did start getting redundant. It was hilarious for a time, but he pretty much ran out of material. He did make short reappearance as Del Fino or something like that I think. 

6 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

Absolutely one of the best posts of all time was his unwritten rules.  His road to state was great too. 

8 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

I can tell you the same 3 things he posts about and they were barely funny the first time and just annoying the 50th time.

-Randy Lewis/How the 1984 Olympic champions won a JV tournament (part of why lewboo doesn't post here anymore)

-Something about Angle/Jadidi's Olympic finals match, or about Jadidi himself.

-How he faked an injury or stalled to win a match in high school or something.

His posts literally revolve around those 3 things.  You read one of his posts you've pretty much read them all.  

8 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

I can tell you the same 3 things he posts about and they were barely funny the first time and just annoying the 50th time.

-Randy Lewis/How the 1984 Olympic champions won a JV tournament (part of why lewboo doesn't post here anymore)

-Something about Angle/Jadidi's Olympic finals match, or about Jadidi himself.

-How he faked an injury or stalled to win a match in high school or something.

His posts literally revolve around those 3 things.  You read one of his posts you've pretty much read them all.  

His posts revolve around 3 things but if you read 1 of his posts you’ve pretty much read them all?  Makes sense to me. 

Your 3 didn’t include his unwritten rules, his run to his state title or his antiheroism posts which is some of his best work. 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:34 AM, TobusRex said:

Kinda like a second Gable!!!

If you are in reference to Dan Gable....if one of his guys was stalling, he'd put his fist up and say my guy is stalling .....if you are in reference to Gable S.....I won't speak to that...he's a kid.