Sign in to follow this  
AnklePicker

Dake Bubba

I think Dake will pretty effectively shut down Bubba's offense, which may make for a less exciting match. What I'm hoping is that Dake uses this as an opportunity to work on ramping up his offense, which is the only way he is going to ever beat Burroughs. I don't think Bubba has the tools to win this one though. Dake is too strong, too quick, and too good at improvising counters out of nowhere for Bubba to catch him with a big move.

Freestyle match where one guy is the backup to the reigning world champ and the other guy, while being a former junior world champ, has never done anything of note on the senior level and hasn't competed in freestyle in years. Hmmmmm I wonder how this is going to shake out????

Bubba is a World Champ and beat Taylor way worse than Dake has, so he is definitely the favorite.

Nice event to promote wrestling.

Bubba pinned Taylor in folkstyle. Dake pinned Taylor in freestyle. I don't see how Bubba beat Taylor way worse than Dake. Plus, they are wrestling freestyle.

I think this match might be kind of boring once Dake figures out that Bubba can't do anything to him. Maybe some fireworks could happen when one guy gets tired, as neither of them are known for their conditioning.

LOL because Dake didn't just have a 10 plus minute match with Andrew Howe, immediately after he beat Paulson and Taylor in the previous 45 minutes.

i think this is the first time Dake has ever won a match before it happened... in all the match ups with Taylor, he lost before he wrestled, with howe, with molinaro, actually i think he beat St.John before the match lol i cant remember but this is one of the first times hes won the match before its wrestled

According to this board of course