Sign in to follow this  
Big10fan

PSU to send 4 to All Star Classic

What I'd like to see at the All Star classic is a rematch between Bubba and David Taylor in freestyle.

No way can Bubba beat him in freestyle.

Dude Bubba is a beast in freestyle are you joking me? I didn't see David Taylor winning any junior world titles in freestyle.

Bubba could probably dust off the old junior world champion shoes and give it a go.

To be fair, at the time I wanted Long to wrestle. His matches with McD fresh in my mind. As a fan I want the best wrestlers on the mat. I wish they could stay out of trouble in the first place, but as a selfish fan I want the best guys out there regardless of school.

Lettuce keep a little bit of focus in this thread. Remember how we got to this point?

Dake is an incredible talent. Although if he does become a 4 timer, he and Cornell will fail in the likes of Cael Sanderson/ISU in that despite how good he was, his coach just couldn't develop enough of the talent around him to get them above 2nd place.

The Billy George stuff is interesting to me, too. It doesn't exactly relate to recruiting another program's losers to assemble a championship team. Maybe fire up another thread?

..how do you feel about Koll recruitng Grey after he signed his LOI to attend Lehigh?

Just to recap that. I don't like it that Koll didn't contact Strobel when he first learned Grey was rethinking his commitment for Cornell, per professional courtesy of the EIWA coaches. It's difficult to do business with those coaches on a continual basis when you step outside those lines.

What I'd like to see at the All Star classic is a rematch between Bubba and David Taylor in freestyle.

No way can Bubba beat him in freestyle.

Dude Bubba is a beast in freestyle are you joking me? I didn't see David Taylor winning any junior world titles in freestyle.

It was a total sarcastic comment on my part.