Sign in to follow this  
gg121and2

Memorabilia - Wrestling For Life

A longtime supporter of Wrestling For Life and a regular poster here has generously donated wrestling memorabilia for our fundraising purposes. I have added some of mine to this particular effort.

I have from our good friend:

Posters

ASICS "Train Like a Madman - part 1" - featuring Karelin

ASICS "Train Like a Madman - part 2" featuring T & T Brands

Hakwkeye Champions 1928-1990 - sketch art, pretty cool

The Steiner Twins - featuring - well, you know

unopened Cale Sanderson 159-0 Wheaties box

from me

1993 "Championship package" - pre-season Hawkeye poster and t-shirt. Poster has been framed for 20 years, shirt has been worn and has a small hole.

2000 "Championship package" - pre-season Hawkeye poster and cap.. Poster has been framed for 13 years and the cap has been worn.

"Hawkeye Wrestling Established 1911" poster.

1982 football Rose Bowl cartoon poster

Here's the deal - make a contribution to a Wrestling For Life and pick your item. You can donate to the wrestling camp fund at http://www.gofundme.com/47p7cw. Other donations/pledges can be made by emailing me at dmsolutions4u@live.com. Remember, in addition to the wrestling camp scholarship programs we have active ticket giveaway programs for th NAIA and NCAA Division III Championships and Hawkeye and Panther dual meets.

A $25 donation qualifies you for your choice of:

ASICS "Train Like a Madman - part 1" - featuring Karelin

ASICS "Train Like a Madman - part 2" featuring T & T Brands

Hakwkeye Champions 1928-1990 - sketch art, pretty cool

The Steiner Twins - featuring - well, you know

Hawkeye Wrestling Established 1911" poster.

1982 football Rose Bowl cartoon poster

A $50 donation qualifies you for your choice of

1993 "Championship package" - pre-season Hawkeye poster and t-shirt. Poster has been framed for 20 years, Shirt has been worn and has a small hole.

2000 "Championship package" - pre-season Hawkeye poster and cap.. Poster has been framed for 13 years and the cap has been worn.

A $100 donation gets you the Wheaties box

Thanks, folks.

Jim Brown

PS If you have memorabilia that you would like to donate to support our efforts or if you would like an effort in your community, please email me.

Report to moderator 173.20.250.122

When you try to make small efforts to support wrestling and its future, you learn that there are more people on line who would rather "type" than "do". I work with fundraising on a daily basis so this does not surprise me.

Apparently, someone objected to this thread and for that, I am sorry. On the flip side, however, there is "Gantry" who donated memorabilia in support of Wrestling For Life. Thank you, Gantry, for your longtime support. Your gifts have helped us gain support for UNI ticket giveaway, wrestling camp scholarship and NCAA Division III ticket giveaway projects.

In addition to those things mentiomed above, the Brands' "Train Like a Madman" poster and the "Hawkeye Champions 1928 - 1990" poster have been claimed.