Sign in to follow this  
DF

Am I the richest state champion?

Oh, and LOL at all the guys thinking "love" will save them.

It's not as real as money. Your wife/gf could leave you or you could leave her, and there goes the "love".

But money doesn't betray you. You know exactly what a dollar is worth. It's real. Go to the bank and withdraw some cold hard cash and hold it. That's what reality feels like.

People say you can't take your money with you when you go, but they don't also tell you that you can't take love with you either.

It's not as real as money. Your wife/gf could leave you or you could leave her, and there goes the "love".

But money doesn't betray you. You know exactly what a dollar is worth. It's real. Go to the bank and withdraw some cold hard cash and hold it. That's what reality feels like.

People say you can't take your money with you when you go, but they don't also tell you that you can't take love with you either.

Right you are. "Happiness can't buy money."

I like the comedian who said, "You, know, I can see settling down and getting married and having a few children, but a tattoo- it's so permanent."

I certainly wasn't a trust fund kid......but mine will be. Rich? I don't know but I am not worried about tomorrows dinner. And I have been married to the (real) love of my life for 38 years. I'll gladly give up the money before my bride!!

You know one problem with being rich?

You never really know if people are your friends/companion because of you or because of your money.

Like I'll never know if my soon-to-be-ex-wife was with me because of who I am or because of my wealth.

It's something most of you will never experience though.

LOL at you DF. You are a lonely man because you hold money in higher regard than love and life. I am a union sheetmetal worker that makes $32.76/hr. I am not rich but I am not hurting. My best friend is my beautiful wife that spends everynight with me and screws my brains out daily because I treat her like a queen every god damn day. I rub her feet and back and go down on her as if I have eaten in days.

Your best friend is a wrestling message board where you cry and complain about everything bad in your life except how much money you have. I would take my life over yours anyday you rich crybaby.

LOL at you DF. You are a lonely man because you hold money in higher regard than love and life. I am a union sheetmetal worker that makes $32.76/hr. I am not rich but I am not hurting. My best friend is my beautiful wife that spends everynight with me and screws my brains out daily because I treat her like a queen every god damn day. I rub her feet and back and go down on her as if I have eaten in days.

Your best friend is a wrestling message board where you cry and complain about everything bad in your life except how much money you have. I would take my life over yours anyday you rich crybaby.

You sound like a bigger douchebag than what you are trying to make DF out to be. Nobody cares about how much you eat your probably mediocre at best wife's snapper. Worst. Post. Ever.

You sound like a bigger douchebag than what you are trying to make DF out to be. Nobody cares about how much you eat your probably mediocre at best wife's snapper. Worst. Post. Ever.

Don't be jealous because i like beautiful gals and treat them right. I'm sure your boyfriend is only with you for your money aswell Mr snapandsuck.

Don't be jealous because i like beautiful gals and treat them right. I'm sure your boyfriend is only with you for your money aswell Mr snapandsuck.

More like you like the Wild Turkey a little too much. By beautiful gals you mean lard ass country beasts that look great with beer glasses. You just worry about your "hot woman" and stfu loser.

More like you like the Wild Turkey a little too much. By beautiful gals you mean lard ass country beasts that look great with beer glasses. You just worry about your "hot woman" and stfu loser.

Burn! You got me good! You called me a loser. Now I feel almost as low as DF. Thanks man

Man this one is pretty epic DF. We are going on a month now for this thread and you still have posters eating out of your hand (the hand which is home to a very expensive, golden, diamond clad wrist watch)!

With your attitude DF all the money in the world won't help you. How you dismiss real love for your love of money is pathetic. It's probably because you've never loved or been loved. It's probably what made you into the bitter and cynical person you are today. You realize others have people who care about them and all you have is money, so you pretend you don't care about love and brag about being rich when in reality you want somebody who cares about you. That's why not too long ago you were complaining about your wife leaving you and writing that ridiculous self-obituary. If you don't care about love then why are you so depressed that your wife left you? If you didn't care it wouldn't have bothered you in the least.

Hahaha that was hilarious! Was that Lex Luger on the far left?

Looks like Beautiful Bobby Eaton is on the left in the black shirt. Superstar Manager Jim Corrnette is next to him in red. Not sure on the guy in the green is? It looks like Terry Funk maybe on the far right in the white.

DF,

If you're being serious, I think our paths have crossed before.

8 years ago I was a high school junior at a rather worn down inner city school. The previous year our school levy had failed, so our wrestling program was in jeopardy of getting chopped. On the first day of practice we all waited on the mats without even bothering to change, knowing that the coach was just going to announce the shut down of the program.

Instead he introduced a mustachioed man in a tailored 3 piece suit. My coach basically explained that the man was going to finance the program for the remainder of the year, and we all gave him a round of applause. He literally reveled in our applause for a moment and then silenced us and said "it's no big deal, my family is loaded."

He stayed on as an assistant coach for 3 practices until my head coach was fed up. He was constantly spitting on the mats, only coached the better wrestlers on the team (tilts were it), encouraged newer wrestlers to quit, and tried to convince our 130 lber to cut to 103 "for the team." The final straw was when we were about to do conditioning. We would typically do 20-30 rounds of suicides. After just one sprint, our coach called us to the line again. Our new financier couldn't believe it. He grabbed our coach by the throat and screamed "YOU'RE GOING TO KILL THESE KIDS!" and told us to go to the showers.

He wasn't welcome back, all of the financing was pulled, and for the remainder of the season all of the wrestlers had to sell beaded lizards and popcorn balls at lunch to get gas money for tournaments.

Was this you, or someone else?