Sign in to follow this  
SetonHallPirate

Jason Bryant Appreciation Thread

Just wanted to point out, again, that the guy does a great job with just about everything he does within wrestling. He did a GREAT job announcing the TourACW Test Event, in addition to everything else he does. Listening to him alone is worth watching the replay...he could make the World Grass Growing Championships sound exciting!

ditto - did a great job keeping everyone informed without graphics or an electronic scoreboard. great insight on the wrestlers and their backgrounds too.

i hope there are many more TourACW events broadcast in the same way. its a simple formula but i think it works. least i was happy once i found the live feeds.

JB is one of a kind; during the World Championship broadcast, he went out of his way to congratulate my nephew on making his local swim team, simply because he knew it would make the day of a nine-year-old.

Also, a few weeks ago when I was doing research for an article, I contacted Jason and within 10 minutes, he had gotten back to me and suggested an excellent resource to utilize. Hos assistance saved me a lot of time.

Awesome dude + incredible professional on all accounts !

Yup, totally agree. Jason did a great job at the World Championships.

Like I said in a previous thread, Jason's "hand caught in the cookie jar" comment was priceless. (For those that didn't see it, in the 74 Greco final, Vlasov kept grabbing Kim's singlet, and very blatantly at times. Then towards the end of the match, Vlasov gets his whole hand and wrist stuck inside of Kim's singlet - the cookie jar.)

Oh yeah, one more. After Kim wins the match, Jason said something like "Kim wins, ripped singlet and all". Just hilarious the way he said it.

Also, JB was very helpful to the audience with his knowledge of wrestlers from other countries.

I'll agree, JB did a great job during the world championships and very informative about wrestlers from other countries. Also found it funny when he asked the twitter world during the women's competetion one of the day if the audio was working.

JB is helping move the sport forward in so many ways. He not only calls the matches for online viewers but he helps make sure camera's are working. At one point during the World's broadcast he said, "I'll be right back, I've got fix mat 4's camera"

What is this guy, a superhero?!!

JB thank you for all you do in the sport of wrestling. You're putting wrestling in front of the masses