Sign in to follow this  
SetonHallPirate

Jason Bryant Appreciation Thread

Jason Bryant saved my life.

A few years ago when he was moderator I was going through a real rough patch. Way rougher than what I'm going through now with this divorce and my she-devil of a wife.

You veteran posters may remember back then the Non-Wrestling Topic forum was in full swing and I channeled my deep depression with a series of very dark topics on that forum.

One day I was literally at the end of the line. I had convinced myself that nothing was real, that not even our very own Jadidi existed.

Then it happened.

I logged on to this very forum for what I thought would be the last time and found that Mr. Bryant had posted a photo of himself with Jadidi that he took at a tournament. Of course I immediately thought Medicine_Man was up to his antics with another patented Jad Photoshop. But it was not a work of Medicine_Man, it was legit.

Both of them together side by side, Jadidi was even smiling and looked very happy. Mr. Bryant even wrote a caption for the picture about it being for me.

I became Warren Schmidt when he reads Ndugu's letter.

But just as quickly as it appeared, the picture was gone. Maybe Mr. Bryant will post it again, maybe he won't. But I will always remember it.

Thank you Mr. Bryant.

Jason is one of the best at announcing wrestling.

Thanks, Jason!

I first heard Jason announce wrestling, on some live audio feed from Fargo Junior Nationals, doing the Greco final where Cam Jones beat Harry Lester. I was impressed and said so on here, then, labelling him the best I had heard. That hasn't changed. His response, humble as always, was to talk about his adventure getting from Virginia to Fargo in a jalopy with too many miles (and maybe no heat).

If memory serves......

Thanks, Jason!

I first heard Jason announce wrestling, on some live audio feed from Fargo Junior Nationals, doing the Greco final where Cam Jones beat Harry Lester. I was impressed and said so on here, then, labelling him the best I had heard. That hasn't changed. His response, humble as always, was to talk about his adventure getting from Virginia to Fargo in a jalopy with too many miles (and maybe no heat).

If memory serves......

Humble?

Thanks, Jason!

I first heard Jason announce wrestling, on some live audio feed from Fargo Junior Nationals, doing the Greco final where Cam Jones beat Harry Lester. I was impressed and said so on here, then, labeling him the best I had heard. That hasn't changed. His response, humble as always, was to talk about his adventure getting from Virginia to Fargo in a jalopy with too many miles (and maybe no heat).

If memory serves......

Humble?

Haven't noticed that much ego from JB myself. He's all about our sport.