Sign in to follow this  
Aaron1126

ASU Wrestle Offs last night

You can watch ASU Wrestle offs & other wrestling videos on Arizona finals, or tournaments on www.Arizona-Wrestling.com

ASU is looking pretty tough btw. Maybe the duel between them and Iowa State this year will be a better one than usual. But anyways check out the site if you want to watch the ASU Wrestle offs. GCU wrestle offs will be added soon too. Bookmark it!

I don't have any information about their wrestle-offs, but they will have a deceptively tough dual team. Their very strong recruiting class of 2010 is now a bunch of (redshirt) juniors, and they bring in three transfers who should qualify for Nationals in Fought, Brundage, and Colling. Shawn Charles is getting to the point where he needs to have results soon (next year at the latest), but seven National Qualifiers would be a good guess if everybody stays healthy.

Edit to add: Not sure I see an AA in the group besides Stauffer, however.

Yeah I am not sure about that, I will see if I can get some verification on that or not. I can email Shawn Charles, or tweet to him. Hopefully he responds.

Also the FreakShow finals for high school will be posted on that site too. (after their completion)