Sign in to follow this  
OCGrappler

Dake has huge stones

Personally, I love how defensive PA fans are over Taylor considering he's an Ohio guy. Of course, Dake's Dad was a state champ (I think the only state champ ever) from Westlake High School on the west side of Cleveland. Basically, Dake v Taylor is an Ohio thing. The rest of you stay out.

So basically this is just another Graham vs. Cleveland debate...

Personally, I love how defensive PA fans are over Taylor considering he's an Ohio guy. Of course, Dake's Dad was a state champ (I think the only state champ ever) from Westlake High School on the west side of Cleveland. Basically, Dake v Taylor is an Ohio thing. The rest of you stay out.
+1

So then Taylor is a Wyoming guy.

+1

So then Taylor is a Wyoming guy.

You stay out of this.

Just got this e-mailed to me.....don't know if it is accurate or not, but we will find out soon enough, I guess.

Kyle Dake Going 165 All Year!

That would be awesome. I for one can definitely buy it. He has been there, done that with destroying weight classes where he was the clear and far away favorite...why not go try to get title #4, and 4 different weight classes, and simultaneously beat a guy who is unanimously considered one of the best in college today.

This, is true, would be worthy of the Topic Title of this thread!