Sign in to follow this  
dclark145

Wrestlers with Tattoos

If they stood for "principles," they would have written in a candidate that matched their "principles."

If they stood for personal accountability and smaller gubment, why then did they wholeheartedly back a candidate who first implemented socialized medicine in the U.S., backed "president" George C- Bush, and never took for responsibility for his class warfare, 47% statement?

Empty loudmouths who stood for NOTHING.

I already addressed why they supported Romney. He was closer to their ideals than Obama, is this really hard for you to understand? Again, do you think this is the first time a group rallied behind a candidate following the primaries, or do you struggle to grasp this sort of thing?

Why the "quotes" around President for Pres Bush? Was he not a two term president?

Re: Class warfare, are you joking? Romney simply stated a fact, that nearly half the country pays no federal taxes, so they'll vote for the guy who promises them more free stuff. Even you can get that, right? Without class warfare, Obama gets run over. Do you think people voted for him based on track record?

No need to sell me. The "tea party" voted for the architect of socialized medicine in the U.S., and they LOVE small gubment!

Heck yeah! They stand for their "principles!"

The principles they stood for is to get Mr. Hussein Obama (like "Willard", right?) out of office before he finishes bankrupting us.

They are as principled as you get. They just aren't stupid enough to listen to the likes of ban and vote 3rd party so they lose every time instead of backing a guy who was hugely successful running business and governments. Your confused, the architects of socialized medicine are the people forcing everyone to participate in nationwide Obamacare. Not a Republican governor working with a Democratic legislature to give a single state of people a system they overwhelmingly support. Even after the election the myths never stop... oh well.

The guy with the Romney R tattoo on his face is a pretty big idiot though. Not as idiotic as getting an O, but that is still really bad.

My tattoos are only visible at the beach or by the pool... i'm in medicine and there is no way I would get a job if I had a bunch of visible tattoos.

NJ - I think he just enjoys putting quotation marks around random words, "tea party", "President" George Bush, etc. Not sure why.

The principles they stood for is to get Mr. Hussein Obama (like "Willard", right?) out of office before he finishes bankrupting us.

They are as principled as you get. They just aren't stupid enough to listen to the likes of ban and vote 3rd party so they lose every time instead of backing a guy who was hugely successful running business and governments. Your confused, the architects of socialized medicine are the people forcing everyone to participate in nationwide Obamacare. Not a Republican governor working with a Democratic legislature to give a single state of people a system they overwhelmingly support. Even after the election the myths never stop... oh well.

The guy with the Romney R tattoo on his face is a pretty big idiot though. Not as idiotic as getting an O, but that is still really bad.

My tattoos are only visible at the beach or by the pool... i'm in medicine and there is no way I would get a job if I had a bunch of visible tattoos.

As I said in the above: I know.

They stand for "principles" and support, defend, and vote for persons who implement socialized medicine.

Got it, loud and clear. ;)

When the supposed socialized medicine guy wants to stop the nationwide power grab known as Obamacare its an easy choice to make between the two. There is a thing called states in this country that are quite separate from federal. The choice became easier if you also wanted at least an attempt to balance a budget (like R. did in MA/dominoes/staples/etc). Unfortunately community organizing doesn't prepare you to handle a org the size and power of the US government.

But that's all over with now, you won. Your side had better propaganda and more consistent messaging. People went out in droves for their Obama money and Romney couldn't compete with that. So congratulations.

When the supposed socialized medicine guy wants to stop the nationwide power grab known as Obamacare its an easy choice to make between the two. There is a thing called states in this country that are quite separate from federal. The choice became easier if you also wanted at least an attempt to balance a budget (like R. did in MA/dominoes/staples/etc). Unfortunately community organizing doesn't prepare you to handle a org the size and power of the US government.

But that's all over with now, you won. Your side had better propaganda and more consistent messaging. People went out in droves for their Obama money and Romney couldn't compete with that. So congratulations.

Can't get one by you. ;)

Deep, original thoughts, indeed.

Why do so many religious types think tattoos are bad but girls and women pumping up their boobs is just fine?

I like the question you posed there Zelph, I don't understand why religious types think this way, although a lot of "Christian Rock" musicians I've listened to are completely inked up with full sleeves on each arm. I also have tattoos and would love to have sleeves on each arm but I am too afraid that the kind of occupation I want to enter into after college will look down upon it and I will have difficulty getting a job.

Our JV/Youth coach has a male tramp stamp of dolphins jumping over a sunset. No joke. He said he got it in the mid 90s when "tramp stamps" weren't a thing. We first saw it during live goes when his shirt came up. Everyone gives him endless crap for it.

Not worth it, children.

Our JV/Youth coach has a male tramp stamp of dolphins jumping over a sunset. No joke. He said he got it in the mid 90s when "tramp stamps" weren't a thing. We first saw it during live goes when his shirt came up. Everyone gives him endless crap for it.

Not worth it, children.

This is one of the funnier posts I've ever seen on these boards. I wish that guy coached with us, hours of entertainment!

Tattoos aren't a big deal. I don't have them and don't really want one. I just think they look kind of gawdy on some women. I turned down someone once because their tattoos made them look like a coloring book. In a professional setting though, not a big deal if you don't have them anyplace readily visible. A guy I used to work with, just knew him professionally, thought he was a pretty straight laced guy. Ran into him once outside of work and he had tattoos all over.