Sign in to follow this  
LImartin

2:00 Minutes till GLORY- Dake/Taylor

JMO- David Taylor will have 2:00 minutes in his match with Dake to PROVE his point- When in the TOP position he will have to turn the 3X NCAA Champ. Many see this as " a matter of fact". I choose to laugh at the thought. Watch how Dake eliminates the Taylor neutral position- and I wouldnt be too surprised to see Dake tilt Taylor -once or twice.

Final score- Dake dec. Taylor 8-3.....or a snore fest 3-2

Without a tilt -How can David Taylor win ?????????

Without a tilt -How can David Taylor win ?????????

Well he can win by the fact that you just predicted dake wins 8-3 and that Taylor basically has nothing for him, just like Freshman Taylor couldn't win the big 10's let alone make the ncaa finals. I would figure you would have learned from your past bets/predictions involving David Taylor(vowing to never post on the college board again if he won big 10's as a frosh...which didn't last long) and just not talk about him.

Well folks, I hope it doesn't happen but this Marty prediction more than likely guarantees Dake gets injured and it will cost him title #4. The Marty Curse is more damaging than the Madden Curse.

tec.

I wonder how many wrestlers would like to be "cursed" with 3-NCAA DI Titles and I wonder if, all those Dustin Schlatter homers feel any indirect responsibility ?????

Got a question> What if Dake decks him again ???

when kuckle head aka li marty said a certain 149lber from Hofstra would never AA I knew justin was curse free!!!:D :D ;) his wisdom of the sport is pure banter!!!!

I think these are 2 great wrestlers and will be fun to watch and great for the sport!!! no one values anything he has to say anymore since he can not keep his word and keeps posting on the wrong forum.... liwa boards are so much better now with out all his hate, banned for life:lol: :lol: :lol: .

dsnc-After training with Burroughs in the "off season" leading up to the Olympics is there any reason to believe he'll gas? Aside from the past? :D I'm on record saying I believe Dake will, in fact, neutralize the offense and I just don't think he'll gas like he has in the past due to his training with Burroughs. That isn't to say Taylor can't overcome all that and hit some sweet takedowns.

Marty-I'm going to be honest with you and I mean this in the nicest possible way I'm glad I'm in an epic battle of words with Tigger cause you'd have caused me to end it long ago.

Luchador-You're a poor man's Marty.

dsnc,

Good call !!! I think Dake has shown signs of not being in best condition early. STRUGGLED for three years early season. I would think a February match would have the BEST of Dake.

jerry,

You are lucky that I like the Coach at Hofstra- yet, to use words like "hate" only shows your ignorance. BTW- Is your son collecting Social Security yet ??? I think he is almost of age.....LOL !!! Seems like when you wrestle for the Pride - you get a few extra years of wrestling. Maybe, Coach Tanelli can get another year....and the LIWA site that you mentioned...lol...left to Dads living through their son's glory- blowing smoke up each other's butts.

Gonzo,

Was that a backhanded compliment..lol.

I think out of the two Dake can maybe ride DT. In fact, depending on how the match is going if I'm in DT's corner I might not have him take down. Dake will be fired up and after Oly trials, I gotta think DT brings his A game. Something tells me DT gets the first TD, just a hunch. This match will come down to scramble ability and they are both at the top of the game. I'm taking Taylor. Much different match than we saw at trials.

Yes, Jackson Morse took him down and I was at the match at the duals to witness it, but lets put it in perspective....Dake was going crazy trying to pin the guy as the team needed the points and in doing so, injured his shoulder.

Morse took him down as time was running out as Dake was unable to defend himself with one arm and just let him take him down to avoid further injury.

He couldn't even hold up his arm to shake hands after the match.

Yes, it's in the books as a takedown but it was not defended.

Yes, Jackson Morse took him down and I was at the match at the duals to witness it, but lets put it in perspective....Dake was going crazy trying to pin the guy as the team needed the points and in doing so, injured his shoulder.

Morse took him down as time was running out as Dake was unable to defend himself with one arm and just let him take him down to avoid further injury.

He couldn't even hold up his arm to shake hands after the match.

Yes, it's in the books as a takedown but it was not defended.

If youre trying to tell me Dake cannot be taken down Im certainly listening.

dsnc-After training with Burroughs in the "off season" leading up to the Olympics is there any reason to believe he'll gas? Aside from the past? :D I'm on record saying I believe Dake will, in fact, neutralize the offense and I just don't think he'll gas like he has in the past due to his training with Burroughs. That isn't to say Taylor can't overcome all that and hit some sweet takedowns.

Marty-I'm going to be honest with you and I mean this in the nicest possible way I'm glad I'm in an epic battle of words with Tigger cause you'd have caused me to end it long ago.

Luchador-You're a poor man's Marty.

training with burroughs in july will have as much affect on dake's conditioning for a november match as what i ate for breakfast this morning. not saying dake didn't gain anything from that experience, but conditioning for a november match was not part of it.

Yea training in the off season has nothing to do with in seasoning conditioning. May as well have sat around all summer and ate breakfast with you. Sorry I disagree. In my opinion training with Burroughs in July will help Dake be in good condition in November. He'll have to fill in the blank with more conditioning and training but I feel there is a correlation.

Marty-Just consider it a compliment buddy. Just being funny.

Luchador-Dead serious.

Humor is lost on the weak minded. Since you couldn't figure it out without an explanation, I was making fun of Marty and his ability to curse anyone from NY he endorses. He endorsed Corey Janzten and I don't think Corey wrestled another match afterwards.

I also, endorsed his brother Jesse Jantzen. A list that also included Jon Masa, Gregor Gillespie, Josh Glenn- as well. I think I mentioned this kid Dake since he was a HS soph/junior a few times. :roll:

The fact that you mention every talented wrestler coming out of NY, and you happen to then be correct that a few of them will be D1 studs, means nothing. Of course you will be correct on some (when you mention them all!)...the fact is you are wrong on most.

The even funnier thing in this instance is that you predicted Dake would lose early in his career...then when he became the seemingly unbeatable stud that he now is, you stick out you chest and exclaim how you knew it all along!!... :lol:

I also, endorsed his brother Jesse Jantzen. A list that also included Jon Masa, Gregor Gillespie, Josh Glenn- as well. I think I mentioned this kid Dake since he was a HS soph/junior a few times. :roll:

And more recently you claimed Arujau was a potential finalist and that Johny Greisheiner would outplace Taylor his freshmen year. Theres just a few.

Yeah. As I recall, you mentioned that he would never amount to anything after the Paddock match, because he was too defensive minded. Yeah, you really knocked that one out of the park....By the way, classy comment about Justin a few posts up. No wonder you were kicked off the L.I. forum

lol.....I was kicked off as you put it- because, I compared someone to a sexual organ...and if, I truly wanted to post there I could. Then again, I still think the guy in reference is exactly what I posted. The LIWA site - is a Sale's Board and for those who like to sit around and roast marshmellows together singing Coombaya (sp). FORUMs are for those who want to discuss their opinions pro or con. In over 15 years of posting- I have NEVER bashed a wrestler yet, love to throttle their Dads.

My comment about Accordino while tongue in cheek is not ridiculous- I believe he is already 26 (???)....on the subject- Dake is a true senior 22/23 .

Arujau and Gresheimer- are very talented young men- and WILL surprise some Top wrestlers this year and next. I think your arguement is with Coach Flynn or with Coach Koll....they seem to think they have chances at being TOP AAs

My comment about Accordino while tongue in cheek is not ridiculous- I believe he is already 26 (???)....on the subject- Dake is a true senior 22/23 .

Arujau and Gresheimer- are very talented young men- and WILL surprise some Top wrestlers this year and next. I think your arguement is with Coach Flynn or with Coach Koll....they seem to think they have chances at being TOP AAs

The worst kind of people are those who can't stick to their word. If you had the integrity to stand by what you say/have said, and not totally spin those statements later when they are shown to be outrageous, then at least people would be able to respect you.