Sign in to follow this  
LImartin

2:00 Minutes till GLORY- Dake/Taylor

lol.....I was kicked off as you put it- because, I compared someone to a sexual organ...and if, I truly wanted to post there I could. Then again, I still think the guy in reference is exactly what I posted. The LIWA site - is a Sale's Board and for those who like to sit around and roast marshmellows together singing Coombaya (sp). FORUMs are for those who want to discuss their opinions pro or con. In over 15 years of posting- I have NEVER bashed a wrestler yet, love to throttle their Dads.

My comment about Accordino while tongue in cheek is not ridiculous- I believe he is already 26 (???)....on the subject- Dake is a true senior 22/23 .

Arujau and Gresheimer- are very talented young men- and WILL surprise some Top wrestlers this year and next. I think your arguement is with Coach Flynn or with Coach Koll....they seem to think they have chances at being TOP AAs

Unfortunately for you your claims were made (hilariously) 2 seasons ago. While Arujau was at American. Youve already whiffed big time on them regardless of what they accomplish because you were making those claims for their freshman/soph seasons. So no, my argument is not with their coaches, who im sure havent made half of the claims you have.

The best would be when Marty would make fun of everyone and anyone for saying how good David Taylor was going to be.

In the next sentence he predicted Arujau would be a 4x NCAA finalist & 2x champ. After Arujua wrestled like 2 college matches.

He is amusing.

knuckle head...aka short wit marty!!! once again you put out bad info , justin will be 25 not 26 and not the first to have been 25 and wrestled !!! we are just grateful never to have fell under your curse!!!! will no longer reply to you on the college board since you should not be on here, unlike you I am a man of my word!!! You should give it a shot sometime!!! lol :lol: :lol: ;)

Why do any of you continue to engage this idiot? I don't mean internet/sports message board idiot, I mean an authentic idiot. Why do you feed him?

He's a moron who literally knows nothing about the sport. Please, just stop replying and let him wilt away.

Thanks.

I know that New Jersey sent 9- State Champs and a total of 14-State Finalist s to a match against a New York Team- btw- NOT the best Team...lol....and New Jersey lost again.

and NJWC- you continue to be a "tool".

I know that New Jersey sent 9- State Champs and a total of 14-State Finalist s to a match against a New York Team- btw- NOT the best Team...lol....and New Jersey lost again.

So what moron? Seriously, so what? This is called deflection, for an idiot such as yourself. Your attempt at shifting attention to something irrelevent, to distract from the topic at hand.

You're an idiot. I used to think it was an act to simply gain attention, and your need to attach yourself to the accomplishments of others is pathetic (ironic, given your constant assault on wrestling "dads" for doing the same WITH THEIR SONS).

Just go away. I can completely understand how you are banned from other boards, and at the very least, I'd ask that you be held to your "word" (and we see what that's worth, you wouldn't understand honor if it was explained by a war hero), and be removed from the college boards.

Agreed. This is a miscreant that has to go. Who the hell does he think he is running down the fathers of wrestlers or commenting on anyone's son that is wrestling? He didn't take up the challenge, and he definitely couldn't produce progeny that would be worth a damn. Go away you negative windbag of crap.

FACT- "Dads" have been arrested for assault across America for being hostile toward Officials and to opposing competitors.btw- some Moms too.

IMO- "Dads" since the '90s have become invasive-intrusive- to the development of their children- usually, stunting their growth and level change of their children by being too INVOLVED...and taking on the job as Coach- while not being asked to do so.

Now, this isnt an OPINION - I strongly believe that it is not only embarrassing but, literally quite psychotic that any Dad posts or opinionates on a Forum / on a Subject that indirectly or directly pertains to their SON/DAUGHTER especially, while he has a SON/DAUGHTER active in a Sport . He can not be objective concerning ANY subject that involves his SON/DAUGHTER. Most of the time there is an underlying obsession and subjectivity in ANY/MOST of their posts. I have MANY yrs experience in this subject area. Just a suggestion.. go cut the grass and while at an event- GO SIT IN THE BLEACHERs WITH ALL THE OTHER KNOW-IT-ALLs and LEAVE YOUR KID ALONE !!!!

Now, if I offended any of you Dads with the "truth"...I suggest you remove all the mirrors in your home. - Every day your 15 mins at fame is on the decline. Most Dads have a 4-year window life on any Forum. Ive seen many come and go. Most usually having to "eat crow" - for their outrageous claims at the expense of their Child/Athlete. Most at some point in time reach out their hand to me- and - realize how foolish they were. PEACE-

This is yet another attempt at deflection, idiot. Have an adult explain to you what that means. I have coached at the youth, HS and college level, and know all to well what parents are capable of.

If you think this is a new phenomena, you don't know anything (which has been proven time and again). I'm a product of the 80s, and I can tell you I saw way more physical and verbal abuse in those days than I do know.

This is all irrelevent, as the point is you are a leech who somehow attempts to attach yourself to the accomplishments of others (to make up for a complete lack of your own), and yet you have the nerve to attack parents for being very active with their kids, and for being proud of their accomplishments? Do you know what "hypocrisy" means, idiot?

See if you can go to Walmart and buy a small portion of honor, ingest it, and honor the bet that you made a few years back. Get off the big boy boards and go away. The funny thing is, you are so starved for attention that you simply can't stay away, even though you know you contribute nothing, insult most, and are detested by the vast majority.

SHELF LIFE....Will be determined by "me". The other comments - are typical of a buffoon. The subject remains the same. If, you do not like my post(s)- I suggest you do not read them or move to another post.

Sorry, that I am your "jones".

ATTACH MYSELF ...lol...?????

My credibility comes from "EXPERIENCE" - not from thinking I know more- and that I am superior to anyone else's opinion. Did you see "DAN GABLE" wrestle- LIVE ??? Did you see "CARL ADAMS' wrestle in High School ??

btw- I was a (3) Sport athlete in High School- (2) Sport athlete in College. I have a pretty good idea about Athletics and Athletes.........and OVER-Intrusive parenting !!! You guys who are too involved cant usually see past your nose.

too funny !!!!

Marty-"If Taylor wins the Big 10 at 157 this year....I will STOP posting on the College Board"

Threadkilla-"Promise?"

Marty-"PROMISE...."

is that the "he will never post again on the college board", post?

Well that doesn't say that at all.

That simply says he will stop posting but makes no mention of not resuming when ever he feels like it. Is there anything out there where he actually says he'll stop for good or is this really what everyone has been harping over for the past 2 years?

I stopped posting here a few days ago and resumed this morning. I think I'll stop in a few minutes and then resume tonight when I have a little more time.

So what moron? Seriously, so what? This is called deflection, for an idiot such as yourself. Your attempt at shifting attention to something irrelevent, to distract from the topic at hand.

You're an idiot. I used to think it was an act to simply gain attention, and your need to attach yourself to the accomplishments of others is pathetic (ironic, given your constant assault on wrestling "dads" for doing the same WITH THEIR SONS).

Just go away. I can completely understand how you are banned from other boards, and at the very least, I'd ask that you be held to your "word" (and we see what that's worth, you wouldn't understand honor if it was explained by a war hero), and be removed from the college boards.

[highlight=#e1ebf2]Why do you continue to engage him? Why do you feed him? [/highlight]

Without a tilt -How can David Taylor win ?????????

Umm...takedown(s)?

Jackson Morse took Dake down last year, is it beyond the realm that Taylor could?

Okay did you even see The Jackson Morse TD of Dake last year cause i was at that match.. and the whole third period Dake was wrestling with one arm! AND STILL ONE!

Without a tilt -How can David Taylor win ?????????

Umm...takedown(s)?

Jackson Morse took Dake down last year, is it beyond the realm that Taylor could?

Okay did you even see The Jackson Morse TD of Dake last year cause i was at that match.. and the whole third period Dake was wrestling with one arm! AND STILL ONE!

He's actually one a lot of matches.. More than won.