Sign in to follow this  
tommygun

I'm so sick of Cael and his stupid opinions

tommy-In theory I agree with you. However, this is simply a byproduct of winning. If you're successful then simple minded people will hang on your every word. It's this way in all walks of life, not just wrestling. To be fair I do want to hear Cael (as I said I enjoy his pressers and interviews) when he's talking about his team. I could care less when he quotes his god, or pisses on everything, or talks about Call of Duty, etc., etc., etc. But when he talks PSU wrestling I do listen.

funny how people do the same for askren and it is fine bc he claims he is helping wrestling

as i said cael clearly supports paying wrestlers and was supportive of wright wrestling in the event but he just does not seem to supprot the way askren is promoting and anyone who is on twitter knows how annoying it was to get their timeline filled with this mythical matchup and callout nonsense the five or six organizers were throwing out

it just reminds me of their first media release http://sports.yahoo.com/news/agon-wrest ... --mma.html they run this thing shoddy and hype matches they cant get they wanted burroughs as the champ waiting but it looks like he wants nothing to do with them and the same can be said for dake it just makes them look bad when they say they are going to have molinaro and jenkins and then they both are competing in other events like flow touracw and grapple at the garden so the problem isnt with competing the problem is the event promoters these guys want nothing to do with them there is a reason the agon ii card is a bore

Brguy-Just want to disagree on two quick points. One, I enjoyed the twitter s**t talking. Made a very long work day a little more enjoyable. Two, I don't think the AGON II card is a bore. I'm interested to see most of those matches.

No one is forcing you to read his opinions or interviews.

He is Head Coach of the current NCAA D1 Champions. People listen. They did so for Dan Gable. They did so for John Smith. They did so for Tom Brands.

These guys are at the top of their profession and many pay attention to what they say, their opinions and writings. Sucessful coaches get attention.