Sign in to follow this  
silver-medal

Logan Stieber v Zach Neibert

At the very beginning of video, you see a young David Taylor warming up right behind Logan.

Could be wrong but I think that is actually Tony Jameson warming up behind Stieber at the beginning. Does sort of look like Taylor though!!

At the very beginning of video, you see a young David Taylor warming up right behind Logan.

Could be wrong but I think that is actually Tony Jameson warming up behind Stieber at the beginning. Does sort of look like Taylor though!!

After he said Taylor I thought, maybe it is Taylor, it was a long time ago. But, my first though on seeing him was the same as yours. I think it is Jameson.

Taylor may not have been in Ohio yet.........

That is Tony Jameson 100%. Taylor was in Ohio at this time, Taylor was a 3x Jr High Ohio Champ. Most gifted Jr High wrestler I have ever seen that's for sure. He was there, and was in Ohio for his entire middle school and high school career at Graham.

So technically sound for a 6th grader. Georgia is making strides, but matches like this show me just how far we have to go especially at the elementary and middle school levels. Coaches at the younger levels all around the country should watch this.

God what a freak this guy is...

I'm pretty sure 7 year old Logan Stieber is a better wrestler then I will ever be

That's how I felt watching him in 6th grade.

So technically sound for a 6th grader. Georgia is making strides, but matches like this show me just how far we have to go especially at the elementary and middle school levels. Coaches at the younger levels all around the country should watch this.

You can go to any middle school tourney in country and see no one wrestling like that. It's not like Ohio is full of this type of kid.

This is Taylor that same year. Just a monster.

Possibly even more impressive

I'm 6'3 and about 190 with a medicore wrestling background. I wonder at what age David Taylor could start kicking my ass at wrestling? I feel like I could handle 78 pound DT on size

When did he break 120 pounds?

I'm 6'3 and about 190 with a medicore wrestling background. I wonder at what age David Taylor could start kicking my ass at wrestling? I feel like I could handle 78 pound DT on size

That's a pretty loose definition of "mediocre" you were not very good at all.

That's a pretty loose definition of "mediocre" you were not very good at all.

Ok, sure. I only wrestled for 2.5 years and during that time I improved from being one of the worst wrestlers on the planet to not being very good.

I still stand by my statement that I could take a 78 pound kid in a wrestling match ;)