Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

Penn State 4 PEAT

.........and Coleman Scott for that matter. I thought John Smith's days of cherry picking PA best recruits were over. :x Well as long as we can keep the Cowboys in the rear view mirror, I guess I can live with it.

It's how I see it...

Chance is a special wrestler, no question about that. A kid deserves the right to chose the college he thinks is the best fit. I only wish him the best but it hurts to lose him. Chance was do well wherever he ends up. Every time I seeba chance reference it's sure to be followed by kolat. While I believe chance is the best of of our times kolat was superior by a large margin. Nobody compares to kokats dominance. Good luck chance at osu I will be pulling for you!!!!

Why wasn't anyone talking about how bad Chance is last week? I'm really interested to know where all the negativity about this kid is coming from. Anyone have any ideas? I've seen a lot of Marstellar and I think he's bad f'ing a**! Like I said in another thread the last guy I got this kind of a feeling about coming out of high school was Steve Mocco. He ended up with two seconds and two titles. That's David Taylor level good. I will not be surprised one bit if Marstellar is that good. Again, where was all this Marstellar negativity prior to this week? This is really strange how this kid could go from so good to so bad so fast. I need someone to help me understand what's going on here.

Is everyone ready for the 4th consecutive title to come on back to Happy Valley? I sure am..

this would be a great post on a PSU message board.

obviously not everybody is ready for a PSU 4 peat. duh. personally i'm not too interested in the team title this year. if i had to pick i'd be rooting for a new winner but its cool seeing dynasties in the making as well.

i'm much more pumped up to see DT and Ruth stomp through the competition. love both their styles.

Why wasn't anyone talking about how bad Chance is last week? I'm really interested to know where all the negativity about this kid is coming from. Anyone have any ideas? I've seen a lot of Marstellar and I think he's bad f'ing a**! Like I said in another thread the last guy I got this kind of a feeling about coming out of high school was Steve Mocco. He ended up with two seconds and two titles. That's David Taylor level good. I will not be surprised one bit if Marstellar is that good. Again, where was all this Marstellar negativity prior to this week? This is really strange how this kid could go from so good to so bad so fast. I need someone to help me understand what's going on here.

It's only a couple folks Gonzo, maybe some of the fans way of dealing with losing him, just guessing. The majority are sad or disappointed, but are not knocking the kid. I agree with you, the kid's an awesome talent.

It's only a couple folks Gonzo, maybe some of the fans way of dealing with losing him, just guessing. The majority are sad or disappointed, but are not knocking the kid. I agree with you, the kid's an awesome talent.

Gonzo posted what amounts to a straw man argument. He is trying awfully hard to make Penn State fans to be something they are not, and making stuff up seems to be a part of that.

Gonzo posted what amounts to a straw man argument. He is trying awfully hard to make Penn State fans to be something they are not, and making stuff up seems to be a part of that.

Well then, I would suggest he get to know more of us...judging all of us based on a couple bad apples (who tend to be more vocal) is a little unfair. My 40 years of following PSU wrestling has provided me with literally thousands of wrestling friends, and not all from Penn State. We really are, overall, a decent bunch. Every team has its crappy fans, even Gonzo's...