Sign in to follow this  
coach_tracy

Alec Baldwin puts on the Chicken wing w/wrist control

In that second picture's captured moment in time, he had him set-up for a nice standing roll tilt!

ban_basketball, I believe I'm aware of your political leanings and I couldn't care less either way, but if that McViegh reference is to the OK City murderer, that's a douche statement on your part.

I lost a frined in that bombing (Semper Fi and RIP Captain Randy Guzman, USMC). Hannity may be a POS, but that's uncalled for.

In that second picture's captured moment in time, he had him set-up for a nice standing roll tilt!

ban_basketball, I believe I'm aware of your political leanings and I couldn't care less either way, but if that McViegh reference is to the OK City murderer, that's a douche statement on your part.

I lost a friend in that bombing (Semper Fi and RIP Captain Randy Guzman, USMC). Hannity may be a POS, but that's uncalled for.

You are right. Comparing a loudmouth like Hannity to mass murderer wasn't a typical Ban post. My guess is that if he thought about it, he wouldn't have done that.

Please accept our condolences for your lost friend

ok, time for a Celebrity Death match, we will say in the upper bracket we have Alec Baldwin vs Jay Leno ... winner to face the winner of Howard Stern vs. Rush Limbaugh ... who do you got for these semi finals bouts and WHY (you must justify your pick or your vote does not count)???

You two apparently missed the evening when Sean McVeigh Hannity had mentioned Timothy McVeigh to a live audience of his one evening and the crowd erupted in cheering for Timothy McVeigh, eh? All the while, Sean McVeigh Hannity never condemned them for cheering for him.

For your viewing pleasure.

Get it, and get who the REAL douchebag is now? ;)

You two apparently missed the evening when Sean McVeigh Hannity had mentioned Timothy McVeigh to a live audience of his one evening and the crowd erupted in cheering for Timothy McVeigh, eh? All the while, Sean McVeigh Hannity never condemned them for cheering for him.

Never saw it, didn't care to see it, but if that's what you're going to use, apparently this is what it was in reference to:

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign- ... ts-mcveigh

I DGAF about your politics (or his); both are a couple of windbags.

Never saw it, didn't care to see it, but if that's what you're going to use, apparently this is what it was in reference to:

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign- ... ts-mcveigh

I DGAF about your politics (or his); both are a couple of windbags.

No, it's not in reference at all to the article that you posted.

Sean McVeigh Hannity said that the "tea party" (quotes mine, as they don't really exist, due to the fact that they vote for RINOS) are Timothy McVeigh Wannabes, and the crowd erupted in cheers when they heard themselves compared to Timothy McVeigh.

If the guy in the article wants to use that video segment to make his comparison well, then maybe he has a point, eh?

Ah, so it's THAT that had Sean McVeigh Hannity in a screaming rage (yet again) yesterday. :roll:

Well, I guess in the absence of anything positive coming out of five years of hope and change, there's always name-calling and demonization to resort to....... but clearly, the guy who thought it was "funny" that the Duke Lacrosse players were falsely accused of rape because they were "rich kids" is someone we should all give a lot of credibility to.

Over and out.

This is a direct quote from the article:

"Rep. Brian Baird, August 2009: “[baird] said a ‘coordinated national effort’ to disrupt public meetings with shouts and demonstrations, which he said Republican leaders were ‘egging on,’ was reminiscent of the kinds of things that drove Timothy McVeigh to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995.”

Numerous comments from the video you posted state that is what it is reference to and there are no disenting comments to refute such.

You are the only person I've seen refer to him as "McVeigh" - then again I don't pay any attention to him. But you politized a care-free thread that coach_tracy posted with a wrestling-type theme by relating a guy that has a TV show - and a group of people you disagree idealogically with - to a murdering domestic terrorist.

I haven't cared either way with your auguements with others on this forum (whether you welched on a bet or not).

But you relating him to McViegh is wrong. Spin it however you care. That's what people on the extreme side of either political leaning do. I won't comment on this again.

Ah, so it's THAT that had Sean McVeigh Hannity in a screaming rage (yet again) yesterday. :roll:

Well, I guess in the absence of anything positive coming out of five years of hope and change, there's always name-calling and demonization to resort to....... but clearly, the guy who thought it was "funny" that the Duke Lacrosse players were falsely accused of rape because they were "rich kids" is someone we should all give a lot of credibility to.

Over and out.

Funny? No, I don't think that I found it funny. I just didn't have any sympathy for them, and, as I said then and I'll say now, it didn't seem to affect their lives one iota.

Still have the silver spoon planted in their mouths, and sucking off of corporate welfare.

"Rep. Brian Baird, August 2009: “[baird] said a ‘coordinated national effort’ to disrupt public meetings with shouts and demonstrations, which he said Republican leaders were ‘egging on,’ was reminiscent of the kinds of things that drove Timothy McVeigh to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995.”

Numerous comments from the video you posted state that is what it is reference to and there are no disenting comments to refute such.

You are the only person I've seen refer to him as "McVeigh" - then again I don't pay any attention to him. But you politized a care-free thread that coach_tracy posted with a wrestling-type theme by relating a guy that has a TV show - and a group of people you disagree idealogically with - to a murdering domestic terrorist.

I haven't cared either way with your auguements with others on this forum (whether you welched on a bet or not).

But you relating him to McViegh is wrong. Spin it however you care. That's what people on the extreme side of either political leaning do. I won't comment on this again.

No need to translate it for me, or the rest of America, for that matter.

Sean McVeigh Hannity referred to the "tea party" as Timothy McVeigh wannabes, they erupted in approving cheers of being called that, and Sean McVeigh Hannity never called them out on it.

Thems is the facts, Jack, as one of your idols puts it. ;)

No need to translate it for me, or the rest of America, for that matter.

Sean McVeigh Hannity referred to the "tea party" as Timothy McVeigh wannabes, they erupted in approving cheers of being called that, and Sean McVeigh Hannity never called them out on it.

Thems is the facts, Jack, as one of your idols puts it. ;)

IMO, Hannity's comment was a sarcastic reference to his political opponents describing Tea-Party members as violent. This seems clear from a quote he made around the same time about the make-up of the Tea Party:

"We've got veterans, we've got stay-at-home moms, people who really don't like the direction of the country. They're speaking out and they've been compared to terrorists, Tim McVeigh-wannabes. They've been called un-American. They've been called every name in the book. Now, the latest attack is that these people are violent." (Link to quote is here.)

Apparently, Hannity's audience recognized his comment as sarcastic and responded in that vein. I doubt there are few, if any, Tea Party members who are admirers of Tim McVeigh. But, as Old Marine Wrestler pointed out, people on the political extremes (in both parties) spin things to suit their ideological agenda.

Over and out.

Funny? No, I don't think that I found it funny. I just didn't have any sympathy for them, and, as I said then and I'll say now, it didn't seem to affect their lives one iota.

Still have the silver spoon planted in their mouths, and sucking off of corporate welfare.

Your comments at the time were much more offensive than you are portraying them out to be, but I guess that's to be expected. Regarding the silver spoon comment, you paint with far too broad of a brush. First off, you get into a school like Duke through outstanding academic achievement, not through the finances of your parents. It's not like you can cruise through school with a 2.0 and get accepted because daddy is rich, as you try to portray it. I have had two current Duke wrestlers work for me on a part-time basis and I know their families well- they are absolutely middle class in every way- hell I heard the one talking about how he was going to have to keep a tight budget to send his son to Fargo. So no silver spoon there (not that coming from a wealthy family is something to be ashamed of as you insinuate).

Moreover, your views that Sean Hannity not only supports terrorist acts but does so openly on television, and the tea party goes the same, border on mental illness. I am not a member of the tea party, but did attend one of their rallies over lunch once when the IRS scandal broke because it was right by where I worked and I was curious to see what it was all about. The way that liberals portray these people is laughable. I found a bunch of mild mannered, mostly middle aged people who have the view that government spending should be kept under control and taxation should not continue to rise..... how dangerous! The truth is that these are view points that 90% of the country agree with, so the hard left (lead by the press) had to get out front and demonize them as extremists and potential domestic terrorists to marginalize them and drown out their message- when they are the furthest thing from these things.

The contrast between these people, and the out of control mobs at the Occupy Wall Street Rallies- with their violent protests, rapes, public defecation, unemployment, complete lack of decorum, and/or bathing says all that you need to know about the difference between conservatives and liberals imo...