Sign in to follow this  
IronChef

100 bonus point wins

Obligatory Disclaimer: Taylor is a fantastic wrestler and more exciting to watch than almost anyone. 100 bonus wins is a huge accomplishment, and he should be proud of it.

There, got that off my chest...

Humblebrag isn't a big deal folks. We all do it.

I was just saying his post reads like, "I could never have gotten my huge promotion without all the support from my family!"

I didn't know my latent insecurity was so transparent.

Come on, Gang. Who among us DOESN'T "humble-brag?"

"How was you're morning?"

"Awful! Before work on my daily TEN MILE RUN I stepped in dog sh*t!"

"How was the party?"

"Terrible. All these YOUNG COLLEGE CHICKS were there for a bachelorette party and WOULDN'T STOP HITTING ON ME. It's like 'Hello! I'm in love and married!' Ugh!"

"Hey man, how was your day?"

"It was garbage! I pinned this guy and got my 100TH BONUS POINT WIN and all of these grown men on a message board won't stop talking about how cocky I am because of it!"

18. People well above the age of the TWITTER generation ought to be careful when judging what tweets are supposed to reveal about one's character.

19. People well above the age of the TWITTER generation ought to refrain from #'ing anything.

#WhenthemagicmangraduatesthisboardwillsuckuntilPicoforgoescollegefortheolympicteamoredruthsviolationgoesviral

18. People well above the age of the TWITTER generation ought to be careful when judging what tweets are supposed to reveal about one's character.

19. People well above the age of the TWITTER generation ought to refrain from #'ing anything.

#WhenthemagicmangraduatesthisboardwillsuckuntilPicoforgoescollegefortheolympicteamoredruthsviolationgoesviral

No need to worry. This board will make a seamless transition. We have had Mocco, Tsirtsis, Hendricks, Metcalf, Dake, Burroughs and Taylor amongst several others. If Stieber wins again he will EASILY fill in for Taylor next year. Give this board the credit it deserves. Social Media has made this sport easier to follow than ever before. We will find our heroes easily. People like DF will find their anti-heroes just as easily. The board will march on without missing a beat!