Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

How to Whip David Taylor

Oh, Dr. Gonzo, I didn't know I needed to live up to your litmus test on maturity and knowledge to speak. Excuuuuuuuuse Meeeeeeeeee! I stand by that you are a dick weed. That meaning, the sperm your daddy used to create you was really just weed seeds. out

Wow! Some more zingers in there! You can insult right up there with Mopar! I try really hard to only denigrate people who don't know what they're talking about or don't do their research before posting. A lot of times I will refer to this as nonsense. I'm sorry you fell into that category. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion and who knows maybe you'll end up being right and DT loses in the regular season and doesn't at Nationals, we'll find out. And now you know Howe is redshirting, so you learned something from conversing with this know-it-all. Fire away with some more mean names like a child.

Oh, Dr. Gonzo, I didn't know I needed to live up to your litmus test on maturity and knowledge to speak. Excuuuuuuuuse Meeeeeeeeee! I stand by that you are a dick weed. That meaning, the sperm your daddy used to create you was really just weed seeds and would have done us all a favor had there been some herbacide used. out

Post script: I don't believe I said he "would get beat but win it all" , I believe, without even looking back I said, he may get beat in the regular season, but I believe he won't lose in the big dance....... and I might add, again..... which may help your puny mind understand my "intuition".

Oh, Dr. Gonzo, I didn't know I needed to live up to your litmus test on maturity and knowledge to speak. Excuuuuuuuuse Meeeeeeeeee! I stand by that you are a dick weed. That meaning, the sperm your daddy used to create you was really just weed seeds and would have done us all a favor had there been some herbacide used. out

The same guy with Einstein in his Signature said this? Yikes.

And listen, I'm a big tough guy. I don't care what anyone has to say about me. I follow this sport and I comment on this sport. I'll get into someone if I think what they say is stupid. If I'm not occasionaly upsetting someone then I don't feel I'm accomplishing my goal. Having said that I'd like my kids to be able to get on here and read the posts without reading about sperm and semen. What decides what gets deleted off here again?

I'm very minorly jelly cause I saw the DT girlfriend at Nattys. But using that logic I'm WAY more jealous of any Oklahoma St. starter. It's like they assign every varsity member at OSU a locker, a varsity singlet, and a SMOKIN' woman. The one thing OSU will beat PSU at this years is girlfriends. I'm very jelly.

Yeah .... BUT .....

PSU also has Women's Gymnastics to draw from. It's a fairly attractive and flexible "Pool" ... Cowgirls are OK ... Yet, they smell like horses.

Meanwhile back to wrestling ...

For the record, I think a pre-injury Letters takes David Taylor. I also think Hendricks, Perry, Churella, Lackey, and Lewis also would.

They would be interesting matches, but I think it's foolish to assume that Taylor couldn't hang with these wrestlers. Taylor's accomplishments are superior (at least up to this point in his career) and we have no common opponents to judge against.

I don't know why this always gets lost, but Dake is a very special wrestler...he's not always exciting, but I'll never pick against him. I think Kyle Dake will win World's someday...heck, I think he has a chance to beat out Burroughs in 4 years. Not only is he smart with good technique and great awareness, but he has amazing composure and a winner's mentality.

You can't start doubting Taylor just because Dake broke him or because he was out-muscled by Howe in a Freestyle match. With or without victories over Dake this year, DT will still be the most exciting college wrestler that I've ever seen.

If getting beat (or even pinned more than once) has no bearing on how exciting a wrestler is...

then put me down for Darrian Caldwell as the most exciting college wrestler that I've ever seen. Askren was even more entertaining than David Taylor to me.

I'll call you a liar...Mr. Taylor is aggressive and maybe not as paycent as he should be...You might want to school those folks in the land of Corn and Hogs before you analyze "Eastern Wrestlin"...Eye poking is not wrestlin!!!

Caballeros come won come all to the stabbin cabin before and after the game for some libations fellowship and talk about the worlds oldest and gratest sport J Robs gonna be there maybe some of my old friends like Morry Adams and the rest of the crew aint no better place to be.

Now hombres some of you aint schooled up about the worlds oldest and gratest sport talk about Taylor being won of the best he aint we all know that I been braking down some film and I got it ciphered out how to whip this gent sure hes good but he aint as good as he thinks he is what with that tanning booth tan and that little haircut and all that.

Your gonna beat this guy you gotta understand he gets half his points off a low single reshot rite off the brake and when you get out you gotta brake away and dont give him what he wants that takes away half his points back out gents rite away.

He goes to his right and aint reel good going left so circle right gents and stay away from his offense try a Russkie tie on his right arm like Dake and slow that down his defense aint reel good to his right.

Hes a slap and tickle guy I dont know what you call it but it sure aint wrestling so get physical rough him up cuff him get him outa his game you get in a scramble hit a inside cradle hes afraid a that sense Bubba turned him out so hes gonna give you the takedown hes a turtle win he gets on his back and he knows it.

Win hes riding you hombres hes gonna push you outa bounds if he thinks your getting out you gotta stick with it turn into him get that ankle and keep yourself in a scramble he aint reel good in a scramble and you can get your reversal. Sure hes good but he aint won of the grates hes just a coached up good wrestler but he can be beat ask Bubba and Dake and Howe if they got any respect for him and there gonna say you got to get rite in his face and stay there any of you gents disagree Ill call you a liar.

Mudflap.jpg

For the record, I think a pre-injury Letters takes David Taylor. I also think Hendricks, Perry, Churella, Lackey, and Lewis also would.

They would be interesting matches, but I think it's foolish to assume that Taylor couldn't hang with these wrestlers. Taylor's accomplishments are superior (at least up to this point in his career) and we have no common opponents to judge against.

I don't think he was saying that Taylor couldn't hang with them, just that he'd lose. And that might be a fair assessment. You're right there are no common opponents, but you can look at the careers of their opponents nonetheless. All of those guys listed did wrestle each other and had overlapping careers, although each peaked at different times. Letters faced Lackey and Lewis when he was a freshman and then had to face Lewis again as a sophomore, and then had to deal with Hendricks and Perry when he was a junior and senior. A pretty formidable lineup of opponents. And you can make an equally impressive list for many of the other guys. Taylor may well be considered an all time great when it's all over, but right now the biggest difference between his NCAA career so far and all those other guys is that for Taylor you can't compile a list of opponents that is as impressive (as say Letters list of opponents or Hendricks, etc). His freshman year Taylor's strongest opponents were Bubba and Fittery. Bubba actually did have a career that is right up there with those other guys (multi-time finalist, NCAA champ, but Taylor lost to Bubba). And Fittery was very good, but not a Perry, Letters, Hendricks, or even Lewis (never won NCAA but 4x AA). And last year who was Taylor's best opponent? I'm not even sure, but his opponent in the NCAA finals (Hatchett) was nowhere near those other guys. Even still, nobody goes 70-1 in NCAA wrestling and isn't a stud, so if Taylor keeps this up, and especially if he goes through Dake to do it, he'll be a legend. But right now, he's one of many, many great wrestlers that have come through 165.

dsnc-That is a great post and I agree 100%. If everyone would just agree with your post we'd eliminate 95% of the arguing and nonsense on this message board. Therefore, I'll conclude that everyone will not agree and a select few will find a way to disagree with your accuracy.

I'll take Taylor over anyone at 165 in the NCAA's this year, to include Howe. Taylor may get beat during the season, but he won't at the big dance.

you may want to append an "AGAIN" to the end of that statement

You didn't slap anything. You made yourself look like a fool. I called you out on it and you made yourself look like a pervert and a fool. Do some research before you post on here and I won't call you out. Either way try to remember young people get on and read this forum.

This is not meant to be a prediction because I think Taylor is a very good wrestler. However it is entirely possible for Taylor to graduate with only 1 NCAA title. With Dake in his weight class most would agree that he has at least a decent chance to defeat Taylor. And with Howe and Caldwell coming back next year it looks very similar. If this plays out would it be a perfect example of how many overhype a wrestler and crown him as one of the greats way too early. I'm just excited to see how it plays out.

After Troy Letters won NCAAs his sophomore year, most people had him pegged as a 3X champ, and nobody would have believed his title sophomore year was going to be his only title. I still think Taylor will end up with at least 2 titles, but if it can happen to Letters it can happen to Taylor.

You know, the Letters/Schlatter examples are getting old around here. They are the exceptions to the rule. The vast majority of guys who win a title in their Freshman or Sophmore year, win another. Yes, things do happen (see Letters/Schlatter), but the odds are pretty high that Taylor gets another championship or two.

Are you the same cat that said DT would win the challenge tounament at Olympic Trials and beat Burroughs in at least 1 match. It was either you or PA Fan, I think your two are his biggest fans