Sign in to follow this  
PA-Fan

Marty's Miserably Failed Predections.

LOL....Interesting that a former President sent us in to an unfounded War with a Sovereign Nation (Iraq) for unfounded reasons- where many young men and women were maimed and or killed yet, the American people can re-elect his sorry azz....yet, my PREDICTION that Taylor wouldnt come to his physical peak until his Junior season- and NOT win the Big 10s/NCAA Title until then can make MEN look for solice in a public internet hanging...AMAZING !!????

Many forgot that I had Gillespie beating Schlatter....or Masa beating Churella....and picking DARKHORSE AAs- and who would be the first TOP 4- Ranked to get knocked off by a NON-Ranked wrestler yet, when it comes to the FABULOUS One- the Gifted Giant- the Majestique- the Pride of PSU...EVERYONE'S BUTT HOLE GETS INFLAMED....lol.

btw- Did you know that Kyle Dake who was Kindigs, Grajales, Palmer and Taylor's underling....well, he is going for his fourth NCAA Title...and mind you I was wrong about him to. I only had him winning 2 NCAA Titles. This is grounds for Treason...punishment by guillotine !!!

btw- PA-fan...."Lack of Integrity" ????...LOL.. Send me a copy of your '11 Income Taxes and then we'll see about INTEGRITY !!

LOL....Interesting that a former President sent us in to an unfounded War with a Sovereign Nation (Iraq) for unfounded reasons- where many young men and women were maimed and or killed yet, the American people can re-elect his sorry azz....yet, my PREDICTION that Taylor wouldnt come to his physical peak until his Junior season- and NOT win the Big 10s/NCAA Title until then can make MEN look for solice in a public internet hanging...AMAZING !!????

Many forgot that I had Gillespie beating Schlatter....or Masa beating Churella....and picking DARKHORSE AAs- and who would be the first TOP 4- Ranked to get knocked off by a NON-Ranked wrestler yet, when it comes to the FABULOUS One- the Gifted Giant- the Majestique- the Pride of PSU...EVERYONE'S BUTT HOLE GETS INFLAMED....lol.

btw- Did you know that Kyle Dake who was Kindigs, Grajales, Palmer and Taylor's underling....well, he is going for his fourth NCAA Title...and mind you I was wrong about him to. I only had him winning 2 NCAA Titles. This is grounds for Treason...punishment by guillotine !!!

This might be one of your most incoherent and nonsensically rambling responses I've seen to date, and yet it so perfectly sums up why this thread exists in the first place.

The bolded part specifically however, I think that actually lowered my IQ a point or two after reading it.

Each time I ask this question you refuse to respond, and usually start some other rambling to deflect it and redirect away from it (last week I even asked you in 5 separate posts in the some thread I believe), but hey I'll give it another go: Did David Taylor win the Big 10s as a freshman? And if so, why are you still posting here?

Out of respect to this site and to JB...I will not indulge this "ball bag" carrier anymore. "MAN, I HOPE DAKE DECKS YOUR GOLDEN BOY " !!!....forgot!!?? He did that already...

(sorry, David)

Did all the other words I typed crowd the page so you didn't see the bold and italicized question? My apologies, let me space it out and make it crystal clear what I am asking...

Did David Taylor win the Big 10s as a freshman? And if so, why are you still posting here?

Because, this is America- and - tolerance/acceptance is what makes you a forgiving man ?? This is why your wife allows you to soil her body because you are a giving an understanding man who allows for other's mistakes.

Now, will you go fetch me my slippers....PA-fan !! You pompous windbag !!!

johnny...not sure. I mean I know Ive responded to some of your posts. I Unfortunately, never know who Im speaking to when away from the keys. Though, I have met many people all around the Country

Because, this is America- and - tolerance/acceptance is what makes you a forgiving man ?? This is why your wife allows you to soil her body because you are a giving an understanding man who allows for other's mistakes.

Now, will you go fetch me my slippers....

Pathetic. :roll:

Continue making outrageous and wildly inaccurate predictions, claiming credit for correct ones that you do not deserve, and utterly butchering the written word through unbelievably incorrect grammar, spelling, formation, and capitalization.

We all know you are a coward who doesn't and will not stand by anything you say or predict, so I will leave you with that.

gotta love-ya scribe !! ...lol... :lol:

PA....thanks for leaving me with that. Maybe, you should stroll Harlem if, you need an Education on the English Language. Did I spell POMPOUS JACK-OFF correctly ???

gotta love-ya scribe !! ...lol... :lol:

PA....thanks for leaving me with that. Maybe, you should stroll Harlem if, you need an Education on the English Language. Did I spell POMPOUS JACK-OFF correctly ???

Yes, you did.

Is this how you spell Cowardly, pride-less, "welcher"? (this is the correct use of quotes in the way you always attempt to use them, just FYI)

Marty-"If Taylor wins the Big 10 at 157 this year....I will STOP posting on the College Board"

Threadkilla-"Promise?"

Marty-"PROMISE...."

I predict he will continue to post despite the promise he made to the contrary. I predict he'll continue to butcher the English language. I predict he'll continue to rip and mock college aged athletes that accomplished more in middle school than he has in his life. I predict he'll insult fathers of wrestlers who have AA'd. I predict that the wrestling community in Long Island will continue to distance themselves from him.

Finally, I predict that until we ingnore his pleas for attention, he'll stick around.