Sign in to follow this  
chertowcamps

PAC 12 Dual this weekend

Sunday at 11am PST Oregon St hosts Boise State and it will be live on PAC 12 Oregon. It will be re-broadcast nationally on the PAC 12 National Network Tuesday at 9am PST. Set your DVR. I will be your analyst along with 2012 Olympic Broadcaster Jason Knapp.

Sunday at 9am PST Oregon St hosts Boise State and it will be live on PAC 12 Oregon. It will be re-broadcast nationally on the PAC 12 National Network Tuesday at 9am PST. Set your DVR. I will be your analyst along with 2012 Olympic Broadcaster Jason Knapp.

Good stuff! I'd love to be able to watch it live (on the web), but I'll be at the Keystone Classic...I'll try to catch the re-air Tuesday morning at noon.

News release http://www.osubeavers.com/ViewArticle.d ... =209319533

Here are the final projected lineups for Sunday. I welcome discussion/opinions of who you think will win some of the individual match ups and why, especially for ones that are anticipated to be swing matches. Let us know your thoughts.

Boise State:

125: Rami Haddadin

133: Ty Stevenson

141: Travis Himmelman

149: Chris Castillo

157: Holden Packard

165: Taylor West

174: Austin Dewey

184: Cody Dixon

HWT: J.T. Felix

Oregon State:

125: Pat Rollins

133: Drew Van Anrooy

141: Joey Delgado

149: Scott Sakaguchi

157: RJ Pena

165: Alex Elder or Seth Thomas

174: Joe Latham

184: Brian Engdahl or John Tuck

197: Taylor Meeks

HWT Amarveer Dhesi

Boise have anyone to wrestle Meeks at 97 ? Meeks is one of the guys that I want to watch. He was pretty tough last season. I believe he finished in the top 4 ? Although …….I think that his bout for 3rd was not his finest hour on the mats ? Or……am I thinking of some other bout at last years NCAA's ?

Match Summary ORST BOST

133 Drew Van Anrooy (Oregon State) won by major decision over Ty Stevenson (Boise State) 10-0. 4-0

141 Joey Delgado (Oregon State) won by major decision over Travis Himmelman (Boise State) 10-2. 8-0

149 Chris Castillo (Boise State) won by decision over Scott Sakaguchi (Oregon State) 3-2. 8-3

157 Roger Pena (Oregon State) won by decision over Holden Packard (Boise State) 6-2. 11-3

165 Alex Elder (Oregon State) won by major decision over Taylor West (Boise State) 11-2. 15-3

174 Austin Dewey (Boise State) won by decision over Joe Latham (Oregon State) 6-5. 15-6

184 Jacob Swartz (Boise State) won by major decision over John Tuck (Oregon State) 20-7. 15-10

197 Taylor Meeks (Oregon State) won by decision over Cody Dixon (Boise State) 1-0. 18-10

285 J.T Felix (Boise State) won by pin over Amarveer Dhesi (Oregon State) 0:31. 18-16

125 Rami Haddadin (Boise State) won by decision over Pat Rollins (Oregon State) 10-9. 18-19

Dual Meet Score 18.0 19.0

I was wondering how well he'd handle the cut to 149. I watched him live vs Wyoming and was impressed on how he looks at the weight. That being said I'm surprised he beat Sak this early in the year, good for him and hope it continues. Way to go Broncos.

Re-broadcast is at 9am PST Tuesday on PAC 12 Network. It was a very exciting dual that came down to the wire. The final 2 bouts were a dramatic ending. Enjoy!

Ken

We got Dad the PAC12 Network package and it caught us off guard when is was not "live" in Washington. They certainly will watch it "delayed" today in the AM. I wonder why the "split"coverage? We are happy to get it, yet it was kinda odd....