Sign in to follow this  
TwosackJon

Iowa vs. Penn State Predictions

I would be willing to bet a 30 day suspension from posting on themat forum with my good buddy Gonzo that Penn State wins. What do you say Hunter; up to the challenge?

I think Penn St. wins as well. Remember a couple years ago I picked Penn St. as well and Iowa won and some dude was all over me about not being a "real" Iowa fan. I just call them how I see them regardless of school. I think PSU wins this dual even if Telford goes and even if Ramos gets a fall.

I would be willing to bet a 30 day suspension from posting on themat forum with my good buddy Gonzo that Penn State wins. What do you say Hunter; up to the challenge?

I think Penn St. wins as well. Remember a couple years ago I picked Penn St. as well and Iowa won and some dude was all over me about not being a "real" Iowa fan. I just call them how I see them regardless of school. I think PSU wins this dual even if Telford goes and even if Ramos gets a fall.

I thought you crossed the border and became a Minnesota fan?

I cheer for Minnesota when they aren't wrestling Iowa. I like the way Minnesota wrestles. I like their "style". I have the utmost respect for J Robinson. How he handles his team and everything he's done for the sport of wrestling. In my circles everyone HATES Minnesota! I take a lot of s**t because I don't. It's like they are our sworn enemy or something. I just like how they wrestle. It's funny to me sometimes because a lot of you think I hate Penn St., when in reality I take a lot of s**t from my buddies for my respect for Penn St. Case in point I've been telling everyone that will listen for years now that I think Retherford is going to be a stud. I think it was two summers ago I watched Fargo, I believe, and Retherford and Brill (the one that went to Northwestern) were the two best guys in that tournament regardless of weight. Well my buddies don't like to hear someone predicting that a Penn St. guy is going to be good. It upsets them and they have a "he hasn't shown me s**t" response. I'm like I've SEEN him guys, he's the real deal. Anyway it's funny to me that on this message board I'm a PSU hater but in the real world and in my circles I'm the guy that cheers for Minnesota and gives Penn St. too much respect. Oh well, can't please everybody.

Thanks for the clarification, SHP. Not that I needed a lesson from you, just typing fast. I guess if you need to make yourself feel better you can always nit pick someone's grammEr.

Don't ever trust or believe anyone on this board that has a screen name that promotes a college that dropped wrestling. The guy that likes the college located in one of the most dangerous parts of New Jersey is a "closet wrestling hater."

South Orange? Dangerous? What scares you most, the expensive homes or the upscale retail?