Sign in to follow this  
scribe

Logan Steiber will win the Hodge this year

Howe moved up to avoid Taylor. I believe that. A lot of guys did. Perry or Taylor? Easy answer. Taylor would own Howe. Taylor majors guys Howe beats 3-2. I think two years ago Howe would beat Taylor. That kind of match like at trials is only going to get worse for Howe. So the answer is yes Howe moved to avoid Taylor. Howe will not get better than 4th at 163. I think Brown will beat Howe this year anyway.

WOW....coocoo....coocoo... :shock:

Howe moved up to avoid Taylor. I believe that. A lot of guys did. Perry or Taylor? Easy answer. Taylor would own Howe. Taylor majors guys Howe beats 3-2. I think two years ago Howe would beat Taylor. That kind of match like at trials is only going to get worse for Howe. So the answer is yes Howe moved to avoid Taylor. Howe will not get better than 4th at 163. I think Brown will beat Howe this year anyway.

You're ridiculous.

David Taylor (Penn State) Maj Tyler Caldwell 10-0

Kyle Dake Dec Tyler Caldwell 2-0

CooCoo all you want but 10 years from now Howe wants to be in the books as a two time champ. He knows that is in big doubt if he stayed at 165. I would say he has a 50/50 shot at 174. 165 has cleared out and scattered. Howe wants to finish with a title. Listen if Taylor was not there Howe would be at 165. I really hope Taylor moves up and faces Howe but I don't see how that will happen. I am really looking forward to Brown vs Howe. That will be another 3-2 match. Taylor owns Brown in, majors him in practice. GUys Howe is great but Taylor is the best.

CooCoo all you want but 10 years from now Howe wants to be in the books as a two time champ. He knows that is in big doubt if he stayed at 165. I would say he has a 50/50 shot at 174. 165 has cleared out and scattered. Howe wants to finish with a title. Listen if Taylor was not there Howe would be at 165. I really hope Taylor moves up and faces Howe but I don't see how that will happen. I am really looking forward to Brown vs Howe. That will be another 3-2 match. Taylor owns Brown in, majors him in practice. GUys Howe is great but Taylor is the best.

Why should he cut weight if he doesn't have too?

If Taylor was not there Howe would cut the weight and cruise to the title at 165. Now he is gonna have to fight for the title with 5 or 6 guys at 174 but he is the favorite though.

You literally just said Howe would get no higher than 4th at 165. GTFOOH troll. Although I do agree that Taylor would most likely beat Howe in Folkstyle.

So Howe stayed at 165 with a torn hamstring when Burroughs was at 165 but ran from Taylor? Again you must be joking........

Isn't the best Taylor can do is be a 2xer? And I am not attempting to knock Taylor by any means other people can do that if they wish.

Didn't Howe already beat Brown 4-3? Yes all star does not officially count I know.

So your point is exactly what? Not trying to start a war either just curious.

The lord works in mysterious ways.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for Cornell to win a national championship. :)

Give it 3 years.

We should have a poll on what team that hasn't won an NCAA title is most likely to break that barrier. Cornell and Ohio State have both been runner-up twice in the last six years, so they might be favored. Michigan was runner-up nine years ago (and in 1974 and 1967) and Oregon State back in 1995 (and 1973). After that, you have to go all the way back to Pittsburgh in 1957 to find another runner-up (who has never won a title).

And considering Intermat's current top 10 and the schools that have historically recruited well, it could be a long time indeed before such a school wins a title (assuming that occurs). If so, my money would be on Ohio State or Cornell as the most likely candidates. We shall see.

RANK-SCHOOL-POINTS

1 Minn -111

2 Penn St -106

3 Iowa - 101

4 Okla St - 79

5 Oklahoma - 57.5

6 Ohio State - 42

7 Edinboro - 40

7 Nebraska - 40

9 Cornell - 37.5

9 Northwestern -37.5