Sign in to follow this  
piggy

the mysterious disappearance of Dr. Gonzo

I'm very sorry! While college wrestling is by far my favorite hobby/past time I, unfortunately, like a lot of you I'm sure, have a business to tend to and a family. I'm checking in on those PSU folks daily even if I don't have time to respond, don't you worry!! I will not go the way of the Flap!!!

He and MSU have a changing of the guard ceremony every few days.

Someone has to keep you guys grounded in reality. If we stayed quiet this site would have been taken over. The name of this forum would become THE PSU. The PSU would become a place of worship similar to a church and Cael Sanderson would be your God. All wrestlers at PSU automatically will be transformed into Angels and when they lose they will be described as Angels of Mercy(letting the little guy win one so he does not lose heart). Acolytes would be running around on the site chanting his(Cael's)praises and crusading to either change over any non conforming poster or having him eliminated from this site. It would inevitably result in anarchy and we just can't have that kind of thing. Trust me our policing you is necessary and the best thing for all involved!

Someone has to keep you guys grounded in reality. If we stayed quiet this site would have been taken over. The name of this forum would become THE PSU. The PSU would become a place of worship similar to a church and Cael Sanderson would be your God. All wrestlers at PSU automatically will be transformed into Angels and when they lose they will be described as Angels of Mercy(letting the little guy win one so he does not lose heart). Acolytes would be running around on the site chanting his(Cael's)praises and crusading to either change over any non conforming poster or having him eliminated from this site. It would inevitably result in anarchy and we just can't have that kind of thing. Trust me our policing you is necessary and the best thing for all involved!

Haha truth.

Trust me I'm not "you guys."

Be careful there now, MSU. Don't go down that path to crazy town like Gonzo. :lol:

Do not worry, I will NOT waver. I will be your beacon lighting your way to reality. Whenever you are lead astray I will be here to bring you back to Earth. My team is lost in Limbo, possibly never to return. I will do my best to not let you go so far in the opposite direction that you become just as lost.

Be careful there now, MSU. Don't go down that path to crazy town like Gonzo. :lol:

Do not worry, I will NOT waver. I will be your beacon lighting your way to reality. Whenever you are lead astray I will be here to bring you back to Earth. My team is lost in Limbo, possibly never to return. I will do my best to not let you go so far in the opposite direction that you become just as lost.

In Cael We Trust! Ha! :D

If he said The PSU "Train" but he didn't!!!

Haha truth.

Trust me I'm not "you guys."

Piggy-I'm not sure if this whole thread is a favorable deal or a hate thread, but either way I wanted to say two things to you. One, that is my favorite muppet. Two, I'm a big John Irving fan, if that doesn't go without saying. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!