Sign in to follow this  
ocho

Mark Hall College Top 3

LOVED not hearing Iowa and Penn St come out of his mouth. Again, he is only a sophomore and has plenty of time and recruiting to change his mind. Do you guys think he will be a 174 or 184 pounder in college?

LOVED not hearing Iowa and Penn St come out of his mouth. Again, he is only a sophomore and has plenty of time and recruiting to change his mind. Do you guys think he will be a 174 or 184 pounder in college?

He's only a sophomore?

Not to dis Apple Valley (actually, we have a somewhat notorious wrestling school in Iowa that has the same problem) but it is interesting to note that as great as Apple valley is as a high school team, their wrestlers rarely even make a whisper on the DI level. I can think of Chuck Falck and that's just about it.

So, if Minnesota gets him, sounds good to homey. :P

Not to dis Apple Valley (actually, we have a somewhat notorious wrestling school in Iowa that has the same problem) but it is interesting to note that as great as Apple valley is as a high school team, their wrestlers rarely even make a whisper on the DI level. I can think of Chuck Falck and that's just about it.

Who was that coaches son.... name escapes me. Multiple champ at Wisconsin.

I guess that I don't follow high school wrestling enough to know. Who was it?

Considering the tradition and the accolades, and aside from him and Falck, who else?

I guess that I don't follow high school wrestling enough to know. Who was it?

Considering the tradition and the accolades, and aside from him and Falck, who else?

Demaray

He's only a sophomore?

Yes, did 7th grade in Kentucky and I think when he transferred to Apple Valley came in as a 7th grader.

Found this at http://wrestleworx.com/team/about.cfm?t ... 8669F0A62A

The Apple Valley Wrestling program is one of the premier sports programs in the state and country. In the past 33 years, Apple Valley has won 17 state championships (six in a row from 1999-2004), six times state runner-up, 23 state final appearances, 27 straight section championships, dual meet record of 901-90-7, ranked in the top ten in the nation ten times, 54 individual state champions, 135 state place winners, 22 High School All-Americans, 27 academic all-state wrestlers, two Triple “A” award winners (academics, arts, & athletics), six NCAA National Champions, 41 college All-Americans and a 4x US Open Champion.

Found this at http://wrestleworx.com/team/about.cfm?t ... 8669F0A62A

The Apple Valley Wrestling program is one of the premier sports programs in the state and country. In the past 33 years, Apple Valley has won 17 state championships (six in a row from 1999-2004), six times state runner-up, 23 state final appearances, 27 straight section championships, dual meet record of 901-90-7, ranked in the top ten in the nation ten times, 54 individual state champions, 135 state place winners, 22 High School All-Americans, 27 academic all-state wrestlers, two Triple “A” award winners (academics, arts, & athletics), six NCAA National Champions, 41 college All-Americans and a 4x US Open Champion.

I'll acknowledge that, but not on the DI level.

Oh, your going to acknowledge the facts of the issue, I am sure Apple Valley is grateful.

You're, not your. :lol:

Yes, I acknowledged the fact that they have MANY collegiate all-americans, but only two DI all-americans that we are able to identify.

Your point, or is it "you're" point? :lol: