Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Chance who?

The title of this thread is pathetic.

I saw the thread title and thought that Chance lost and then got really confused at the OP.

Strange time and way to take a shot at a HS kid for picking one school over another.

Lol, trying to figure out how some dope uses an early season upset by a PSU kid vs someone not named Chance, to take a shot at a HS kid completely unrelated to this event.

And if I'm not mistaken, Chance isn't going to tOSU, correct?

Lol, trying to figure out how some dope uses an early season upset by a PSU kid vs someone not named Chance, to take a shot at a HS kid completely unrelated to this event.

And if I'm not mistaken, Chance isn't going to tOSU, correct?

Me too. Not sure what the connection is.

I've just become accustomed to this nonsense and the heat I take when calling out these morons. I simply don't remember the Oklahoma St. fans being anything like this during their run. I know ALL PSU fans aren't like this but my goodness there are a lot of them just like this.

Don't look now but I think Zain likes the Big Stage as much as Quentin!! :shock:

This thread is everything that people have made fun of Penn State fans for, but this post in particular...wow.

Sorry to offend such a highly respected poster as yourself!!!

I stand by what I stated...it is my opinion and I don't need your approval. I was there when Q wrestled to the end to take down a highly ranked Alton Lucas as a true freshman. He turned that attitude into his first AA. He also medaled in FS I believe after his Freshman year. Zain medaled as well prior to enrolling at PSU.

Certainly Zain has a long way to go to match Q's career but I think it is just as lame to chastise any poster who can see similarities in their approach to the sport!

I would also state that putting a pic of of Mike Evans as part of your login is about as tough guy as you can get!! Does that make you credible???

Perhaps I'm off base here, but...

Isn't Chance Marsteller a 170 lb high school athlete who plans to attend Oklahoma State next fall?

Yet the point of your post was to give props to a 141 lber from Penn state?

I don't understand the correlation, unless of course, your initial post and choice of topic were a sad means of drawing views to your topic by referencing a hot button issues, then I totally understand!

After all, why not poke fun and make jokes about high schoolers as a responsible adult, it's for the sake of thread views.

I know as a high school senior I certainly had no worries or insecurities like girls, hair color, acne, complete dependence on my parents, homework, grades, dating, shaving, getting into college, etc.

In fact, at 18 I had my entire life plan, major, minor, ideal girl, ideal state of occupancy, life goals, desired income, retirement plans, investment strategies planned out!

I just posted a joke on a grooming forum that I frequent (I'm a big proponent of straight razor shaves and organic hair products) where I chastised a fourteen year old poster for his inability to grow a full mustache! I called him a Marsteller due to the unsure nature of his upper lip growth!

Ah, I love demeaning youngsters as a means of drawing attention to myself, a desire I hold dear due to the lack of attention I received from my folks growing up.

Get a life. Seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I've just become accustomed to this nonsense and the heat I take when calling out these morons. I simply don't remember the Oklahoma St. fans being anything like this during their run. I know ALL PSU fans aren't like this but my goodness there are a lot of them just like this.

Gonzo, you sure do like calling people morons, stupid, idiots, ect. Do you think this is taking the intellectual high road? I mean I have seen this type of discourse before, but it's usually between young children at a playground or ChuckECheese.

I think you're a moron if that's what you're asking me. I enjoy taking my kids to Chuck E Cheese and I've never encountered anyone there as childish as you. I hope this clears that last post up. Have a good day buddy!

P.S.-I mean when your kids get in trouble are you going to say that's ok because some kid in Iowa did the same thing? That's the most childish thing I've seen anyone do on this board and you're the winner buddy! You do have friends, I'll admit, you're not the only one, but you scare me sometimes.

Taking jabs and putting down a high schooler is just so childish. I don't know which school the TS is a fan of, but the title of this thread is just silly. Even

If he's an Iowa fan, which I hope he is not, making fun of kids is not cool. TS, you must be seriously attention starved to put this as a title of your thread to get more views.